Chapter Three Weapons Stop And Finally Here

Start from the beginning

" Come on lulu! Your so slow!" I felt annoyance creep up my spine.

"Oh hush old man I was going slow for your sake. With you turning 80 something your feeble bones might snap any second." I smirked.

"I AM NOT OLD! I'M ONLY 35!" I snickered behind my hand as he brought attention to him self. His face tomato red, clashing horribly with his hair.

"Whatever you say Oji-san!" His face turned an even darker shade of red that I had a hard time finding where his hairline started. The rest of the way to the weapons shop he wouldn't speak to me.

We walked into the shop and the bell over the door jingled. There were so many different types of weapons. From bow and arrow to swords and knives to even a few guns here and there. Having so many different toys to choose from caused a thrill of excitement to go straight to my heart.

I walked over to a small section slightly hidden near the back of the store and looked around. I stopped when something interesting caught my eye. It was a brown leather whip. The detail card said that it could conduct lightning. The handle looked a little rough but was pleasantly surprised when I held it in my hand, at how well it fit. My regular whip was taken from me and I felt no need to get it back from those abusers. Hence my need for a new one. Plus this one was better, had more protection. More effective against my enemies. While I still had Fleuve d'etoiles this whip was for the weaker yet somewhat stronger opponents.

 While I still had Fleuve d'etoiles this whip was for the weaker yet somewhat stronger opponents

Moving onto the dagger section which was quite large I started looking around for something that was simple, something I could throw and not having the need to get back. Something expendable. I finally came across a small easily concealable dagger that was simple enough. It was a black blade that had a twine like wrapping on the handle. Picking it up and giving it a test course, It was like a hot knife in butter. The blade almost sang as I stated it through the air. The weight was perfect. I could stab and slash for a while before I got tired. Grinning I picked up as many as I could carry.

I decided that that was enough and brought them to the counter

I decided that that was enough and brought them to the counter. We paid for everything and left. By the time we got out of the shop it was almost midday. We walked to a secluded area just off the main road into town.