chapter 7

Jason McCann:

I have been standing here for about 10 minutes, watching Nick and Emma cuddling. The rest of the gang has gone to take care of Alex while I just stand there, watching them from the pillar. Do they really can't here that we're home? We're not that quite that's for sure. Are they doing this on purpose?

"Why don't you just walk over to them and tear them apart, other than you're watching them like you're going to kill them?" I hear someone says from behind. Alex.

"I don't know." I mumble without tearing my gaze from Emma and Nick. Emma finally pulls away from Nick and smiles at him. She tells Nick something that I couldn't catch it as Nick smiles at her. I really wonder if they really don't know that we're home?

Alex chuckles. "You're jealous, aren't you?" Alex ask or says like it's the fact. I snap my head toward him and glare. He raises his hand in surrender. "I'm just joking brother."

"Yeah. Whatever." I reply. "But aren't you suppose to get some rest? I mean you look like lifeless people minutes ago." I ask.

He chuckles. "I just fall asleep, not die. I'm a McCann remember? And you're right. I'll get some rest now. Night Jase." He pauses. "And go talk to them, don't just staring at them. And one last thing, try to control your temper and don't kill anyone alright? See you in the next morning." Alex says then walks to his room.

Alex is right. I won't stay here any longer. I need to talk to them. I walk out from the pillar and walk toward them. I make my footsteps louder so that they can get the hint that I'm there. Emma is the first one who snap her head toward me. The only thing that show in her brown eyes is fear. Emma slowly shake Nick which make him face me.

"Hi." I simply greet, with my face show no emotion at all. I try my hardest not to punch Nick in the face right here, right now.

"J-Jason. I don't know that you're home." Emma whispers, without looking at me.

"Both of you are too busy cuddling to realize that I'd been home for about thirty minutes now." I snap.

"Look Jason, this isn't-"

"I didn't ask you to talk, did I?" I cut Nick off. "Beside I saw everything with my own eyes. You don't have to lie to me." I hiss as I grab Emma's hand. When Nick about to speak I stop him. "I'll talk to you tomorrow Nick. Night." With that I walk away with Emma. Emma Carters:

Jason grabs me tightly to our room. Oh God. What's going to happen now? Fear runs inside me. No Emma. You've to look strong. You can't look weak. That's just gonna make you suffer more.

"What did I tell you before I left?" I hear Jason asks after silence for a moment.

"Not to run away?" I ask back. As I remember, that's the only thing that Jason told me before he left.

"Yeah, right, I mean- Ugh! Why did you have to cuddling with Nick when I'm gone?!" Jason yells. What is he talking about? I'm not cuddling with Nick. We're just talking then- Oh my god! Jason must be home when I'm crying. I'm just crying in his arm not cuddling.

"Jason, we're not cuddling." I say in a soft tone.

"Then tell me, what did I saw earlier!" He snaps. Should I tell him that I'm crying earlier? No. He's going to ask lots of question later on.

"It's nothing." I lie. I don't want him to make a huge deal about this later on.

"Dammit Emma. Just tell me!" Jason yells. I try to hold my tears that's about to come out. I hate it when people yells at me, especially when the person has a short temper like Jason.