chapter 5

Emma Carters:

It has been 10 minutes since Jason and the gang out. I am currently sitting in the living room with Nick staring at the black screen TV. Awkward atmosphere is filling the whole room. I really don't know how to start conversation.

"So.." Finally after another 5 minutes of the awkward silence, I manage to say a word. Nick snaps his head toward me. "Wanna introduce ourselves properly? I mean I know we've introduced ourselves before but-" He cuts me off.

Nick chuckles. "Yeah sure."

I smile as I turn to face him. "Hi, I'm Emma Carters, you can call me Emma or Em for short." I introduce.

"I'm Nicholas Kinley. Nick for short." He introduces.

"Tell me about yourself Nick." I say.

"Well as you know I'm one of Jason's gang member." He says as I nod. "I don't know how to introduce myself. How about you do it first?" He suggests.

I giggle and nod. "Well, as you can see too I was kidnapped by Jason because he say he loves me, which I never believe that. I'm the only daughter my parents have. I have 2 twin brothers who are only 5. I have a boyfriend named Caleb but Jason force me break up with him and date him because I haven't meet Caleb for quite long, I consider that as I haven't break up with him. I have 2 bestfriends, Ashley and Jessica. And I love food so much." I tell him.

"I don't mean to freak you out but I know the whole things you tell me just now, except what you think about your relationship." He says awkwardly.

I widen my eyes as I look at him. "Don't tell me Jason told you that and that Jason stalked me."

"I wish I could say no, but that's the fact."

I should have know it. Jason practically know my style, my size and- Omg! He knows my size. How does he knows it? Perv! "Okay, since you practically know almost everything about me, tell me yours then."

"Well I'm the hacker in Jason's gang. I know how to hack everything without getting caught." He says.

"Cool. And about your family?" I ask him which I directly regret it. He looks sad when I ask him that. "Sorry, you don't have to-"

"It's fine. You don't know about it. Well, my parents are dead, they're killed by a drunken driver. My sister, well, I never heard of them anymore since I joined this gang." He tells me.

"How old is your sister? And her name? Maybe I know them." I ask. I don't know why I suddenly fells interested with this. I feel like I know about er sister.

"18 like you. Her name is Jade. Jade Kinley. We're twins." He says. That's when it hit me. Jade! That's why I feel Kinley sounds so familiar. Jade is one of friends. We're not as I'm close with Jess and Ash.

"I know her. She's not the loudest person but not the shy type either. She's pretty cool and can easily fits with everyone." I tell him.

"Really?" He smiles. I nod.

We start talking about random stuffs and joking around. I feel like I've met him quite long cause I can talking with him like we're bestfriend. I ask him random stuffs as he ask back, something he doesn't know.

"I can't believe you prank your teacher but never got caught!" He says and he tries to control his laughter.

"I'm known as an innocent girl who never did something bad. That's why everytime someone accuses I'm the one who did the bad thing, the person who accuses me is the one who gets detention." I say, proudly.

"Bad girl." He jokes. I laugh.

"I know I am." I stuck my tongue out at him as he shakes his head and chuckles. "I wanna ask you something that's bothering me."

"Sure. Ask."

"How come it's only 5 people or 7 including Jason and I living in this house? I know he's the leader of the biggest gang in the world?" I ask.

"Some of the gang are across the world. And the ones who lives in the same states as Jason, he didn't let anyone except five of us live here. Before you ask why, it's because we're mainly who's the closest to Jason. Ryan and Chaz are his bestfriend since he's in the kindergarten. He know Adam from his brother. Jacob and I met him when, well, he found us." He explains.

"He found you?" I ask, confuse.

"Remember when I told you my parents are dead?" I nod. "Well, they owe huge mount of money to some gang, they're pissed since my parents haven't pay it back so they found me and almost beat me to death. That's when Jason found me. He saved me and because I owe him, he ask me to join his gang."

"Wow." That's the only word I can speak.

"Yeah."

"Wait, I got something else on my mind." I look at Nick. "Did Jason ever kidnap a girl before me?"

"No. And I never saw him care so much about a girl before." Nick says. What?

"What? If he cares about me why he kidnap me and hit me then?"

"He cares about you, you're kinda blind to see that because you're scare of him. And about the hitting part, he got short temper. He doesn't care who's or what's near him at the moment, he just feels like to let out his anger." Nick explains. "And he's scare that you'll leave him."

He's right about two things, I'm scare of him and I am planning on running away.

--------------------------------------

Good? Bad? Ok? Feedback please.