Laito x reader lemon

okay okay, I get it. You all love Laito and want him in your bed now. Don't worry, Rena the almighty is here feeding you with some porn hehehehe
„Today's the day I guess.." You sighed again while you were standing in front of the large mirror in your room. Even though you already checked your outfit for at least the fifth time you still weren't satisfied. Something was missing. „Oh now I know!" You went to your dresser again and pulled something out. A hat. „That should do." Your face showed a self-confident grin. You placed it on your soft (h/c) hair and then went again to the mirror for a final check. You wore a pretty formfitting black shirt that enhanced your decollete. Furthermore you chose a dark green skirt with white hem and black stockings. Your hat was also black and had a green bow. „Well then, Laito-kun, let's see who plays the better game."
The reason behind this was Laito Sakamaki himself. It really got on your nerves when he showed up whenever he wanted and then started to tease you with everything he got. Not only that, he was also sucking your blood when he felt like it. This time it was your turn. At first you hesitated but then decided to pull it through. You knew that Laito would be skipping class again and stay at home as always so you did it today exceptionally too. All the other brothers already left the house so it was only him and you in the whole mansion. You weren't directly looking for him but that wasn't even necessary. You were sure that he would show up soon enough. Like you predicted you heard his teasing voice behind you as you were walking through the halls of the Sakamaki mansion.
„Bitch-chaaaan~ you're still here? Did you want to spend time with me, hm? Ufufu~" You turned around and returned his bright smirk. „What if? I don't have time for you now anyway." you answered and moved your body a bit so he could see more of your decollete than he already had seen. His green eyes widened slightly and he licked his lips greedily. When you noticed that you chuckled quietly. So it works..! „I'm sorry Laito-kun but I'll be going now. Ciao." You waved one of your hands and wanted to leave when he suddenly teleported himself in front of you. „You sure, Bitch-chan? Why don't we enjoy ourselves a little?~" he purred and came closer with his head. You dodged his attempt to kiss you and grinned. „Just as I said, I don't have time." After that you walked off and left the Sakamaki behind. He didn't like your behaviour at all. Laito wanted you. Now. And he would get what he wanted.
You were chilling in your room when all of a sudden the door opened and Laito walked in. He seemed kind of different to when you saw him before. His cheeks were flushed and he was also breathing faster than a normal person. „You think you could do that to me, Bitch-chan? Driving me crazy with your looks and then go away?" Laito closed the door and neared the bed you were sitting on. You sure were getting nervous when you saw him like that and flinched. „Laito-kun, what.. what do you want.. I told you I don't have time for you.." He completely ignored what you said and crawled towards you on all fours when he reached your bed. His hat fell off when he lowered himself between your legs, pulling down one of your stockings while licking your inner thighs. You squirmed and jerked when you felt his wet tongue on your skin. He was already panting more than you were because he was getting so aroused. You knew he was that kind of person. „I'll show you.. that you better not tease me again.." he whispered before he sank his teeth into your soft skin. It hurt, that's why you groaned with pain but only at the beginning. That was Laitos kind of pleasuring. It got him excited and he was sure that it wouldn't take long to make you beg for him.
„Mmmh~ that's good.. let me hear you.. cry out, beg me.. your moans, your everything belongs to me.." Laito murmured and continued sucking your blood from your thighs. Now you clenched your teeth to be at least a bit quieter which didn't work as well as you expected. You heard him laughing at your sounds. „Laito-kun, stop.. I.. I don't want.." The rest of the sentence was never spoken. He couldn't be stopped by now. It was the awful truth and you had to accept that. When he let go of your legs blood was flowing down, dying your sheets deep red. He licked his lips before he leaned down again, this time more above. With a quick move of his fingers he ripped your panties apart so he could start to massage your weakspots between your legs with his tongue. Soon after he entered you, eating you out while he dug his nails into you thighs. The more he licked and sucked the louder were your moans. Talking was now completely impossible. Only a few moment later you felt your climax and your body shaking. You breathed heavily when you saw him now hovering over you. „Bitch-chan, this expression of yours is so hot.." he panted. „Allow me to see more, will you?" That was when he sank his teeth again into your skin, this time your neck. You gasped and your back arched. While he drank from you he tore your shirt into pieces so he could continue sucking on your breasts.
How did it come to this.. all I wanted.. damn.. Slow but steady you grabbed his hair and clang onto it because of this huge amount of lust. Laito knew how to tease you the perfect way. Now he was grinding his hips against yours. He wanted you to beg for it, for him. Although it was only through his pants you felt his erection teasing your womanhood. You were more than sure that you wanted the Sakamaki. „Laito-kun.. please.. I can't take it.." you moaned. He only chuckled. „I know, Bitch-chan~ don't worry, I'll give you loooots of love~ nfu." One of your hands wandered down his body to pull down his pants so you could show him how serious you were. He helped you undressing himself and as soon as he was undressed he let you feel his full length. Laito didn't wait, he started moving inside you immediately. His thrusts were very fast straight from the beginning. Soon after he hit your sweet spot, making you almost scream. „More, Bitch-chan.. more..!" he groaned, hitting that spot again and again. Both of you came at the same time a few moments later. He collapsed on top of you, burying his head in your neck. He placed a soft kiss on your skin. „We're still not finished, you know?"