Chapter 11

Today's the day..I'm going on a date with Tomoe. It's not weird right I mean Nanami likes him and I don't want to mess up our friendship. Ah come on Y/N your going on a date with Tomoe! What can I wear..I look through my closet to find some clothes (Up there^). 

"hehehehe," I giggled looking at myself in the mirror spinning around until Nanami walked in.

"I heard you going on a date with tomoe?" She asked crossing her  arms.

"Yea.." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I see well then...let me do your hair!" She said smiling and we both heard someone fall outside. We both look outside to see Mizuki  on the floor twitching.

"Really?" 

"Yes..."

After Nanami did my hair we heard Tomoe calling my name. When we stepped outside we saw Tomoe dress in a suit.

"Oh wow.." Nanami said holding her face.

"Well Tomoe you look very Handsome," I said smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, you look nice yourself," he said blushing (awww). I giggled as I took his arm. We said our goodbyes and went on our way. We went out to a restaurant. People were staring at us and commenting on how cute we were. I blushed softly looking at Tomoe.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" 

"Yes of course."

"That's good," He grabbed my hands and there were awws' everywhere!

"Ehehe.." I blushed a little more the normal.

The waiter came back with our food. We talked about random things and stuff. Tomoe stood up and came closer to me and  planted a kiss on my lips. The restaurant went into clapping, cheering and awwings. After that we went to the park to sit on a hill to watch the sunset.

"Thank you Tomoe for a good time," I said blushing softly  

"Yes of course," He said grabbing my hand.

We watched the sunset and looked at each other then..had a make-out session (*Whistles*). No one was around it was only us and let's just say it went farther than a make-out session.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me: oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Nanami: WHAT THE HELL!!!!???

Me: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH TOMOE WHAT CHU BEEN DOING WITH Y/N HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH AND AT THE PARK IM ASHAMED!! *lies*

Tomoe: Ahahahahahahaha.....

Y/N: hahaha...I mean yea...

Mizuki:AHHHHHHHHHH WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY

Me: OKIE EVERYONE CALM DOWN WE KNOW TOMOE MESSED UP AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD

All: CHILD!?!?!?!?!

Me: MAYBE SHHHHHH OK OK JUST JUST GIVE ME A SECOND TO THINK! TOMOE YOU ARE THE FATHER!!

Readers: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Tomoe: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!

Me: I DO KNOW OKIE I WILL HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD WE ALL WILL

Tomoe: HEARTLESS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU THAT STUPID TO BRING A BABY IN THIS STORY!?!?!

Me: STFU I'LL PUT MYSELF IN THIS DAMN TO HELP

Tomoe: BUT BUT BUT

Me: NO BUTS!!!

Ok sorry it was short my lovely buuuuut it had to be done annnnnnnnnnnd yea buuuuuuuut check out my new story ooooooof course and now we have a crying nanami and a raging mizuki poor babies baaaaaiiiiii

oh I used that song up there because I thought it sounded good for the chatper