Chapter 3

I'm soooo sorry guy I'm such an butt head I was caught up with rping and all that good stuff.
//////////////////

Your POV

I wake up which I though it was my room.

"Oh man what a damn hahaha." I said as I check out my surroundings. As I look to my side I see Nanami.

"Ah not a dream...." I said as I start to shrink.

'I am really stuck in a anime what do I do...'

Nanami start waking up and she was saying a whole line without taking a breather. She looks toward me with the same expression I had.

"Funny it seems like we both thought we were dreaming." I said as I sit up.

"I wish it was a dream..." Nanami said dropping her head.

The two Shrine Spirits appear in front of us.

"Good morning miss Nanami Good morning miss (Y/N)!" They both said at the same time

'Oh yea those to I can't seem to remember their name at all.'

"Good morning!" Nanami said.

(If I'm changing up the story line I'm really sorry)

"Yea good morning." I yawned

"You two have a lot of work to do!" one of them said.

"Work?" Nanami and I said.

Hours later Nanami cleaning the shrine floors and I'm out weeding the backyard I let out a small sigh as I felt someone behind me.

"That's a good stance for you (Y/N)." The one and only Fox demon said with a smirk.

"Oh your such a pervert!" I said sitting up quickly.

Tomoe just laughed at me as my face turned a darker shade of red. I'm starting not to like this yokai fox demon.

"Anyways what do you want. As you can see I have work to do." I said as I continued with my work.

"I was just dropping by." He said with a chuckle.

"Sure now go away." I said. After that he kicked me! I fell forward face first and I stood up with anger towards him.

"You flee bag! How dare you kick me!" I said bumping heads with him.

"If you weren't being so rude maybe I wouldn't have kicked you!" He said pushing me back.

"Maybe if you weren't a flee bag scum I wouldn't be so rude!" I said as I pour a bucket of water on him. I laughed like I never laughed before.

"Oh it is on!" He tackled me and we both rolled on the ground. I pulled his ears and he pulled my hair. This went of for hours until...he threw his fox fire at my stomach.

"Gah!" I yelped in pain as I curled in a ball shivering.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" I cut him off by yelling.

" DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" With that I ran off back in the shrine and there was Tomoe standing there with guilt and sorrow. Hours later I was laying in bed holding my stomach.

"Baka Tomoe that hurts really bad..." I mumbled to myself as I start to fall asleep slowly.

"(Y/N)!" I hear a voice it sounds like a females voice.

"(Y/N) please wake up!" Its getting louder as my eyes open quickly.

"Wha....ah..." I'm still in pain.

"Oh thank goodness your awake." Nanami said with a smile.

"Yea thanks for waking me up." I said sitting up groaning in pain.

"Hey (Y/N) guess what!" She said with excitement.

"huh?" I look at her with confusion.

"Tomoe my familiar now!" She said smiling.

"Lady please don't bring Tomoe up into-" My thoughts cut me off as I think back to the anime.

"Tell me....did you so happen to kiss him?" I said turning to her slowly.

"Yea?" she said with confusion.

"Y-YOU WHAT!?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ahhhh I told you I was gonna get back to it I'm away hahaha ok but really tiny me in the background laughing because you found out Nanami kissed Tomoe for for fill a contract to make him her familiar oh I'm so sorry just don't kill him.

Me: TOMOE I SWEAR YOUR DEAD!!

Tomoe: Try me....