Chapter 7

Previously:

I collapsed on the floor and everything went black with steam coming for my body.

Now Your POV:

I woke up in the nurse office in a bed. I sat up quickly looking around blushing.

"Nanami!? Nurse!!" I screamed until Nanami ran in worried.

"Are you ok Y/N talk to me!!" She said shaking me to death.

"I'll pass out again Nanami let me go please." I said through shakes.

"I'm sorry you passed out when you saw Tomoe in our class." She said sounding a bit sad.

"I did?" I asked with confusion.

She just nodded then we heard the door open slowly.

"Is she awake." I heard Tomoe voice by the door.

I couldn't say anything he was just too...too uhh hot? No that's not it. Handsome? Hmmm no what is he...sssssssssssexy (XDD I'm sorry) Yea that's it he's a lot of sexy.

"Y/N?  Hey answer me hey!" Nanami yelled trying to get me to snap out of my thoughts about Tomoe.

Then I fell back in the bed steaming up again.

"Whaaa no don't die again Y/N!!!!!" 

A few hours later I woke up and found out Nanami was kidnapped or Snakenapped by some snake guy which made me think of Kurama.

"Let's go I'm fine by all means lets go get Nanami!!" I said pointing my finger in the air.

We uh went to the other world I think that's what it was to find Nanami and at the end Tomoe tried to burn his shrine down and a tree...Yea (I'm so sorry I feel lazy today you know what I'm talking about *Goes to the next slide to where Mizuki living with us haha*)

"No.." I said walking away from Mizuki.

"Come on Please!! I'll leave you alone!" He pleaded 

"No."

"please" 

"No"

Nanami and Tomoe were just sitting and watching this all unfold and know that I'll pop like a balloon.

"Should we stop her she'll attack him..It won't be pretty.." Nanami said with a sweatdrop.

"No I want to watch what she does to a snake like him" Tomoe said snickering.

"Please Y/N it would be cool to have you as my Mistress along with Lady Nanami!" He said holding on to my leg.

I clenched my fists picking him up by his shirt throwing him out the shrine "I said no a million times! Ask me again I'll send Tomoe to burn your tree down!" I said storming back inside to my room.

"It happened.." Nanami said.

"What that was it!? I saw what she did to that bird!" He said huffing in disappointment.

"Well that's we she's yea you know.." Nanami said not wanting to bring up what happening the last time.

"Why is she so mean Lady Nanami!" Mizuki said hugging her leg.

"She's just a toughy." Nanami said sighing and laughing.

"That's rude!" I yelled down the hall.

Later that day I was reading a book and Nanami was watching TV.

"Hey Y/N I'm bored." She said cutting off the TV.

"Yea me too Ideas?" I said closing my book.

"Maybe we can go shopping?" She said walking towards me.

"Uh yea sure why not" 

"Great!"

To Be Continued...

///////////////////////////

Me: oh my goooood!!

  Mizuki: Please Heartless make Y/N-chan my Mistress!!

Me: No she doesn't want to go bug Tomoe I have work to do!

Mizuki: But Heartless!!

Me: I swear I'll throw and elephant at you if you don't leave me alone!

Mizuki: Make her my Mistress!! 

Me: 3!!

Mizuki: Pleeeeeeease!!

Me: 2!!

Mizuki: please please please!!

Me:1!!

Tomoe: What's going-

Me: *picks up an elephant throwing it at Mizuki*

Mizuki: *Tries to run away but it's too late*

Nanami: *Jaw drops*

Tomoe: *Laughing on the floor*

Mizuki: Why are you and Y/N-chan so mean..

Me: because that how we are deal with it!