CH. 1

Okay, fair warning, this story will contain gore and murder

Above is what your outfit looks like

weapons are like claws on your fingers that are practically indestructible, your a cat faunas, and semblance gives you enhanced reflexes, speed, agility, and strength

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

(Y/n) POV

I was shinning my armor and removing any of the scuffs on it that I may have earned while kicking Cardins ass for the umpteenth time. I made an audible groan as my ears flattened against my head while trying to buff out one on my gauntlets. I put it back on the stand once I got it off and plopped down on my bed and laid on my back. I then heard a knock at the door "It's open" I called out and my girlfriend Blake walked in "So, how many times did you put his face in the dirt is it?" she asked and I put my hands behind my head and shut my eyes "I lost count at this point" and she chuckled a little bit. I felt her lay down next to me and she said "SO, where are we going tonight?" and I put my arm around her shoulders "I was thinking maybe a walk around town, next that movie you said you wanted to go see, and finishing everything off with a romantic dinner for two" and she snuggled up closer too me "(Y/n)" "Yeah?" "I lov eyou " I love you too"

Present

Liar. I was standing on the roof wearing my full armor and it was thunder storming out, each crack of lightning illuminated the surrounding area while some dorms still had their lights on. I didn't care. I took a picture out of my pocket, it was a photo of me and her, holding hands and we looked as if we were the happiest couple in the world. I then ripped it up and threw the scraps away. Liar.

Flashback

It's been a few days since we went out that night and for some odd reason, Blake was getting distant, it's not like I get in a lot of trouble or anything, so I'm not in detention often, I still get in trouble for kicking Cardins teeth out, metaphorically and literally. I was walking down to RWby's dorm and I was about to knock on the door when I heard "Come on, Blake" and it sounded like it was Sun that said that 'what?' and I put my ear up to the door and I heard "I don't know Sun, if (Y/n) finds out he could do something to you" I heard Blake's voice say "Come on, he won't find out, if your really uncomfortable then, this will be the last time" and there was a brief pause "Fine, but one last time" and a few moments later I heard what sounded like moaning and panting.  I felt crushed,  the girl that had snatched my heart was having sex behind my back. I got up slowly and went back to my dorm. I kicked in my dorm which caused some people to look outside by a glare was all it needed to go back inside. I went inside and slammed my door shut. I kicked my wall leaving a hole in it and my foot hurt like hell now, but I didn't care. Tears were streaming down my face and I wanted to scream, to shout, but nothing would come out. I laid on my bed and covered my eyes with my arm. and let sleep overtake me. I woke up a few hours later and I realized I had slept through classes today, but I didn't care at all. I saw my scroll had a few messages on it, most of them were messages from Blake and they were all along the lines of "Hey, why weren't you in class today?" and I responded "I didn't want to come to classes today" and I got a quick response "What? You can't just not come" "Whatever" "this isn't like you, what's going on" "it's nothing" "No it's not nothing, either your telling me now or I'm coming over to your room and making you tell me" "I said it's nothing, get off my back already" and I didn't get a response form that one. I assumed she was on her way here, so  I locked my door, a futile gesture since I gave her a spare key. I laid back on my bed with my feet over the edge and I heard a knock on the door "(Y/n), open up" and I didn't say anything "(Y/n), open up please" and I still didn't say anything. I simply got up and got on my armor and right as the door opened I jumped out the window. I heard her call out my name when I did but thanks to my semblance I was able to grab a ledge and swing down to safety. I started walking around just to help clear my head and I heard a voice I never want to hear again "so, Neptune, how's it going with Weiss?" and I looked over to my left and saw Sun talking to his douche bag friend. Neptune and him started talking while I just glared at them through the slits in my face mask and after about 30 seconds I looked away and started walking towards the city. I didn't plan to do anything in the city, I was just going down random streets, I went down an alley and kept walking until I heard "Hey, look at this freak" and I looked behind me and saw five guys standing behind me "Hey freak, what's with the getup, trying to make yourself look more like an animal?" and they all started laughing. One opened his mouth and before he could say anything I dashed forward before any of them could react and I stabbed him in the stomach with my claws. He was about to scream in pain but I covered his mouth and I said in a low tone "I'm not the animal, you are, and prepare to be killed as such" and before any of them could run away I jumped up and landed in front of them. I started walking towards them as they cowered in fear, as they should "Now, which little piggy wants to be slaughtered first?" I said drawing my other set of claws and I proceeded to kill them. I made it look as brutal as I could and once I was finished with my work I came out of the alley and noticed it was about to rain. I just started the long walk back to the academy.

Present

that's how I got to where I am right now, a new murderer, the rain cleaned off most of the blood from my hands but you could still see some of the staining. The wind and rain picked up and I went inside to go back to my room. when i opened my door Blake was still there and she said "(Y/n), why did you jump out the window, and why wo-" "Get out" "what?" "I said get out" "but (Y/n)-" "I said get out!" I yelled at her and she looked shocked, I rarely ever raised my voice to anyone. She started to slowly shuffle out and before she exited she said "I love you" "tch, yeah right" and I slammed the door in her face. I kept my armor on and looked at the new fresh blood on my hands, it was mine, I clenched my hands so hard I cut my own hands. I retracted my claws and I laid down on the floor, just staring at the drab ceiling. I kept doing that for hours until I heard my alarm clock start beeping. I let it beep for a few minutes until I got up and smashed it to pieces. I growled and put all my stuff that I brought with me in my bag. I put my bag on my bed and I walked out of my room and I went up to professor Ozpin's office. I knocked on the door and I heard "Come in" and I went inside "(Y/n), what bring you here?" and I took a deep breath "I'm leaving Beacon" and he looked slightly taken back, I wouldn't blame him, I have stellar grades and I was the best hand to hand combat fighter in the school "What brings this sudden change of heart?" he asked and I looked down at my feet "personal reasons, and I need to go clean my hands" "Okay then, just know, you are welcome back anytime you want" Thank you" and I left and went back down the elevator. I went back to my room and got my back pack and slung it over my shoulder. I left towards the airships and on my way I passed RWBy and Ruby said "hey (Y/n), what's u- where are you going" and i kept going, completely ignoring all of them. Once I got on the bullhead I heard Blake say "Are you leaving?" and I nodded "Why? Don't you care about any of us?" and I dropped my bag "I don't, not anymore" and I hit the button to shut the door. I rode the bullhead down into the city and once I got out I made my way back to the ships to take me back home, in Vacuo. On my way I felt like someone was following me and I made a few random turns and the person was still on my tail.I whipped around trying to roundhouse kick the person behind me but htye caught it and threw me to the ground and pined me down. I got a better look at the person and it was a boy with gray hair and a gray, black and light blue outfit "Mercury, we were supposed to ask him first" I heard a female voice say and a mint haired girl walked up "Sorry Em, but he attacked me first" and the guy looked down at me "Night night" and he kicked me in the head, knocking me unconscious.

Cheater Blake X Mreader X Neoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें