Chapter 2: First Awaken...

Chapter 2
First Awaken...

Danny's POV

Open my eyes...

Why can't I open my eyes...

I need to...

I need to open my...

I need to open my EYES!

So my eyes opened, and the first thing I saw was... disturbing, to say the least. (Pic. at top^^^) It seems that I woke up next to MY grave. Looking around, I see tombstones of so many people I knew, and it feels like their ghosts haunt their own tombstone.

I seem to be in a grave yard, and yet, at home. I can't really describe it, so I won't. All I know is that I feel like I'm meant to be here. Glancing around, the tree colors are all a browny orangish color, making me think it has to be around the beginning or middle of fall. Looking up, I see the full moon, and then, I hear a voice...

"Hello Daniel. My name is Mim. I am the moon. As for you, it looks like Clockwork has sent you here to start a new life. Here is the information that you need for this new world."

Mim explained to me everything that I needed to know, he told me that I am the Spirit of Halloween, hence the grave yard. He also told me that it was the first of October, and I was placed into the Victorian era. Looking at my attire, I seem to already be in the fashion of the era for men.

Turns out I can't see my transformations until my first Halloween, but humans can see and talk to me in this form alone

Turns out I can't see my transformations until my first Halloween, but humans can see and talk to me in this form alone. I have three transformations. This one, my "full ghost/ghoul", and one in between that is off limits unless I am in a life or death situation.

He also explained that all the people I wish for to be in this world would be here but I would have to find them on my own.

And so I made a wish...