Teen mom - Chapter three

LEXI'S POV

I showered really quick before changing into a new tanktop with a different sweatshirt and some skinny jeans. I put my medium brown hair into a messy bun before doing my eyeliner and mascara.

I put on socks and pulled my uggs on before grabbing my keys for my car that have my house heys attached. I also grabbed my phone after taking a picture of the pregnancy tests incase he doesn't believe me.

I got there before him and ordered a French Vanilla Latte before sitting in one of the two leather chairs on one of the sides of the double sided glass fireplace.

I saw Jake come in and order a coffee and sit down to the side of me.

"What? Did you take me up on the offer? You want to do it again?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"No, we need to take action for the first time we did it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant." I said watching him choke on the coffee as I said it.

"Well what if it's not mine?"

"He or she not it and if you forgot you took my virginity and your also the only guy I've ever slept with."

"Your joking right?"

"No. I'm not joking." I said typing in my password before showing him the picture.

"Shit." He said getting shushed by an old couple sitting behind us.

"Lets go out to my car I don't want to talk in here." He said before throwing his coffee away.

I got up and followed him to his car. I sat down into his car and went to pull my sweatshirt down because it raised up but Jake stopped me.

"What are those? Let me see your back." He said with his hand on one of the marks.

"No... you don't want to see them..."

"Yes I do now show me."

I slowly lifted my sweatshirt and tanktop up halfway up my back.

"What the fuck..." He said running his hand over the marks leaving tingles everywhere he touched. "What the... did your dad do this?"

He was being serious his eyes were cold as if he was about to kill someone right now.

"Yeah..."

"Those weren't there when we had sex. When did this happen?"

"Last night... when he found out I was pregnant." I said quietly.

"Fucking bastard!" He shouted banging his fists against the steering wheel.

"Why does it matter? You said your self you don't care about me. I'm fine now."

He grew quiet at this which scared me.

"I said that but I can't explain it. What I feel I mean. When ever I see you I just want to kiss you or whenever I touch you or you touch me I get these feelings in me. I don't know what it is but all I know is I want more... I want you..."

"Yeah well you should of thought of that when you fucked that one girl last week when I was at your house." I had to stay mean because if not I would melt and he would be able to walk all over me.

"That's it though. I had sex with her but it wasn't like the feeling I get just by bumping into you."

"I get that feeling too..." I whispered.

"See we're meant to be together."

"We're going to have to be at least friends by the time he or she comes out."