Chapter Three:Moving To The Mouth Of Hell P1

Chapter Three:Welcome To The Hellmouth:Part One

     I stared silently out the window. We were moving to Sunnydale, yay me! Please note the obvious sarcasm. I glanced at my I-Pod and turned it up louder. Music was my "therapy". I really didn't need it anymore though. I was letting go of La Push. I was not going to miss going to the beach on Sunday and getting salt water up my nose. I wasn't going to miss having thirteen kids to a class. I wasn't going to hold on to La Push. What was there to hold on to anyway? Besides Seth and Dad I mean. I felt Sue tap my shoulder, so I pulled my headphones out, "Hey I'm going to stop at the gas stop ahead to you want anything?"

"No, thanks." She nodded and hurried to the store. I sighed and leaned my head back against the seat when there was a knock on my window. I jumped a mile high in shock. I scowled, annoyed when I saw who it was. I reluctantly rolled down the window knowing that Merrick would want me to. "What do you want ?"I sneered.                                                                                                      

 "Lee-Lee, please-"                                                                                                                                                    "Don't call me that," I snapped. He held up his hands in defeat. He put this kind of pout on his face. When we were together it would have been just to cute, but now it couldn't have been more annoying. I raised my eyebrows at him, popping my gum,"Well?"                                                                  

"Leah, you can't leave La Push," he said sternly.Oh, hell no.He broke up with me, there is no freaking way I would let him tell me what to do. I would rather sleep with an evil vampire!                                           "Don't you dare try and tell me what to do, Samuel Levi Uley,"I hissed, narrowing my eyes into silts.      "I'm just trying to protect you,"he hissed back.                                                                                            "Whatever, you fucking bastard!"He looked beyond shocked."Get lost before S- uhh my mom comes back." He walked away slowly, like every step hurt him. I hope to the gods that it did. I hope it felt like a knife was stabbing him in every part of his body. I leaned my head back against my seat. I hummed the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, Just An Old Boyfriend by Kaci Brown. I pulled the book I was currently reading out of my bag. It's called Blue Plate Special(A/N I love love love this book :D).Mom slammed her door as she got in, making me jump. "Next stop Sunnydale. Funyun?"she offered. "Sure." Next stop, Sunnyhell.

    My nightmare that night went like this. Everything went by in flashes. They were vampires, that I knew. One of them was carrying a torch heading to what looked like a cave, then it was a cemetery. I didn't recognize it at all. It focused on an angel headstone. I continued to toss and turn. This was probably killing my hair. A skull popped up then faded away. There was a gold solider thing on a book cover it looked like. One thing was for sure, it was human. We were back in the cave, and there was just clumps of candles four or five in different spots. A pale bald guy stood there in the middle of what looked like a throne. He was wearing all black leather. Eww.

 Then a hand shot threw what looked like an Egyptian man. I saw a flash of the side of the pale man's face. I saw the torch again and the back of a man with dark skin and hair. There was another man, but I couldn't see him very well. The candles where in the background of it all. I saw a belt buckle with some kind of engraving on it. I turned to the other side of my bed. I saw a book. It was old and worn. It was a deep woody brown color with the fading gold lettering of the word "vampyr". The pages of the book were weird. They looked like demons. I saw a silver cross in a plain box. I saw myself taking the simple, but beautiful cross out of the box. I really didn't wear crosses anymore because Sam had gotten me one. I saw an army of something marching towards something I couldn't see. I saw more imaged of the cave and another headstone. I saw the hand of a vampire touching a head with dark brown hair. I saw four or five vampires in their "game face". The pale man, whom I figured out was a vampire, snapped he head towards me. The last thing I saw was his blood red eyes.