Time skip

After we got done with that we trained. I could form a red broadsword. I kept on looking around and saw fear laced in everyone's eyes. When I looked at someone there fear grew. It was when I looked at Katie I snapped. I threw a bolt of fear right in her heart. I didn't mean to hurt her. I felt my sanity slowly sinking. I looked at Drake. He was powerful. He had telepathy. I threw a bolt of fear at him and it showed his greatest fear and it also showed that it would happen if he didn't join me. I saw Grayson's and Armen run over to Drake. Grayson got in a battle stance and tried to fight me. I was planning on getting him next. I threw a bolt of fear at him but it got intercepted by Light. Armen. I was trying to stop myself. This wasn't me. I fell on the ground holding my head. "Stop! Help!" I screamed. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I felt myself get transported into the necklace and my sanity breaking. I was crazy. Drake woke up and looked at me. He nodded. The new Tiffany opened a portal and opened it. It led straight to the castle. I scared the King of Butter and made him let me use his basement as a base. I now reside there.

Flashback end

I am still stuck in the necklace. I saw Drake walking away. I got up and started pacing around the small space I had. I was looking around to see if there was any way out. I knew there wasn't. I had checked before. Wait, this is my body, what if I try to take it over with the little power that I have. I closed my eyes and concentrated. When I opened my eyes and looked down I was in my normal body again. Drake was standing next to a moniter. "Drake I'm not controlling my body." I managed to choke out. I felt like I was dying. I saw blackness near the edge of my vision and it was growing larger and larger. He looked confused. The blackness covered my eyes completely and in the middle of it was the sign I despised. It was the symbol of fear. When I opened my eyes again I was back in the necklace. I went back in the shark hallway and looked at all of the tanks. The evil me kept on saying we needed the water girl named Blue on our side. She has had one of the darkest past I have ever seen and Evil Tiffany is slowly making it worse. I know that she doesn't want Blue on her side because she could cause destruction. When the necklace took me over it still has my fear. I am afraid of one thing and one thing only. The only thing I am actually afraid of is her. Well not Blue herself, her element. I am only afraid of Water and so is the Evil Tiffany.

Thank you for reading and sorry for not uploading in a while. My story is not prewritten like some people and I also have hardly had any time on Wattpad lately. Writers block has also stricken me. I will try to update more though. Don't forget to............

Like

Favorite

Comment

-Melanie