chapter 1 .

Ruth:-

Today is the last day of school. Yes our summer break starts . we get holidays for 3 months cause we finished our final exams for eleventh grade .

I feel so dizzy today . I couldn't get sleep last night , i came to know that harry styles had a girlfriend and couldnt stop searching for information about them and about that stupid lucky girl .

My cousin sister lives in Albania with her boyfriend . She works as a news editor . so i get all the information about anything from her . yesterday when I asked her about harry and grace she gave the news :-

Its said that TV actress grace Johnson and singer harry styles are in a very contended relationship . harry styles said that " she is just so kind , beautiful and could do anything to keep me happy " .

Yeah right . it already sounds as if she forced him with a knife on his throat to say those dumb lines .

I was snapped back from my thoughts as my best friend ava came up to my locker and spoke up, "hey girl " said ava hyperly like always . " hey" i replied back.
" you know harry styles just posted a photo of him and his girl friend on instagram ." she said in teasing tone . sighing i say " i don't even wanna know ." And started walking away slowly to keep up pace with her .

"Fine , chuck it . But are you coming the party on Friday? "

"What party?"

"Remember Rebecca ?. My senior year friend ? ,she kept another party at her house and she also insisted for you to come " .

"You know these kind of parties have never been my thing "

" Maybe if don't sit at home like a couch potato , keep stalking harry like a creep and get out and have fun , it can be your thing".

I glare at her . " come on Ruth !!! " she say draging the th " atleat do it for me ?"

"Ugh fineee" i say irritated .

Hey ppl !!! . This is my first time writing a fan fiction . Im only 13 and also not that good in English .im from muscat. i know the chap is kinda trashy but plssss cope up with me .

Thanyouuu . ilygsm !!!!!

Roshniiio.

☺❤