Warning

hello~

it is i, takeshi!

before reading this fic, please know that i am very busy, which tends to make me very forgetful. sometimes i'll forget time periods, character ages, status (ex. dead or alive) , etc. if this happens, feel free to point it out!

my twin corrects my fics most of the time, but sometimes she leaves some errors behind by accident. i also proof read my own writing, but sometimes i also leave some mistakes. i apologize in advance!

and, (i've noticed this a lot in my other fics) it is most likely that i will not be writing sm*t! if you read the first part of my profile description, it makes a bit sense as to why i don't write it! i am flattered that a lot of you think my writing has the potential to do it, but please refrain from asking for sm*t. i don't really mind those kind of comments, but it does make me very uncomfortable.

lastly, if you are 12 years old and below, this fic is not suitable for you. this contains blood/gore, violence, coarse language and sexuality! and of course, this is a vampire au so it's inevitable that it has blood. if you get triggered by this sort of thing, this is not for you.

thank you for taking the time to read this and for your understanding!

~your best friend takeshi