"Oh, yeah!" I said. "I'll get that for you."

I quickly went into my bathroom and got out my curling iron.

"Brooke," Jessie said. "You should curl your hair. "It would look so pretty!"

I thought about it, and decided why not? I never curl my hair, and it would probably be good to do something with my hair that I never really do. 

"Nick will diffidently dig it." Abby winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I took my hair out of its temporary bun and brushed it out. 

Unfortunately, memories from last night flooded back into my mind. What Ashton said about Nick never really left my thoughts, even though I knew it wasn't true. I quickly shook my head to get ride of the negativeness. 

Within a couple hours, Annie and Amanda had showed up, and we were all ready to go. I was the odd one out, wearing jeans and a shirt, but it was alright. We all walked down stairs and my mom came running out of the kitchen, smiling. 

"Wow you guys are beautiful!" she beamed. We all said our thank yous and I gave my mom a quick hug. "I'll text you!" I said as I opened the front door.

"Good luck with that boy!" my mom called out. Jessie giggled as we followed Abby to her car. 

"Ready?" She said as we all piled into her Honda, me and Jessie in the way back. 

"Do you know where it is?" I asked. Abby nodded and pulled out of my driveway.

My eyes widened as we pulled up to- what? A castle?- way off of from the main road we took. Nick's house was absoutely extravagent. It was surrounded by cars and teenagers, a golf course to the right and a tennis court to the left. This house looked to be about 6 times the size of my house. 

"Holy shit." Jessie breathed. Amen to that.

"This is amazing!" Annie cheered. 

"So many hot guys." Jessie said, looking out the window. Abby drove a little down the road until we found an empty spot along the curb. 

"How does this guy have so much money?" I asked as I hoped out of the car behing Jessie.

"I think his dad owns the country club." Annie said. I nodded and kept quiet the rest of the walk over, too busy looking at the massive mansion.

We pushed through the people by the door. One handed me a red cup. I sniffed it, recognized the alcohol, and set it down on the table near the door. "Can we try and find Nick?" I asked, straining my voice over the loud music. There was so many people here, it was rediculous. 

"Stay near by," Jessie said to me. "There's way too many people in here." I nodded and kept my eyes on Jessie's head infront of me. We finally stopped at an empty spot in the huge living room.

"Text Nick." Abby said. I nodded and sent a quick messgae to Nick

Where are you? We're in the living room. I said.

I know. there's a lot of people here. Hold on, I'll be there in a sec. He replied.

We waited, until I felt a hand on my back. I spun around to see Nick, a huge smile crept onto my face. "Hey!" I said, giving him a hug. 

"Glad you guys could make it," He smiled. "How do you like it?"

"This place is incredible!" I  said. He smiled at my compliment and took my hand in his. Just then, a blonde haired boy showed up by Nick and I's side. 

"Oh, Brooke, this is Luke. He's my best friend."

I said hello to Luke, who did the same. I looked over to Jessie, who was completely staring at Luke, affection in her eyes.. She looked over to me, and I jokingly cocked my eyebrows at her. She laughed and looked away.