I walked to pick up my broken phone, with a little hope that it was still alive so I didn't have to use all my money on a new one.

I didn't come far before Niall stopped me. He took his hands on my arms and pushed me the hardest he could in the wall, while he pushed his lips against mine. Hitting the wall, hurt my head so bad. A little tear ran down my chin. One of his hands went down my pants. The other one still holding me, hard, so I couldn't walk away.

"Fuck" I said in the middle of the kiss and laid my hand around his neck to grab his head closer to mine, even though he was already down my throat.

We slid down the wall, and our bodies laid on the floor. We rolled over so he was on top of me. He took off his pants while making out with me. His body laid heavily over mine. He opened my pants too, and pulled it down on my knees while he used his other hand to play with my boobs. We rolled over, and I rode him.

-

I woke up on the bathroom floor with my pants down on my knees. Anyone who had walked in the door had seen me naked. My head laid on Nialls chest. I stood up and pulled my pants up. I took my broken phone, and a package off cigarette from Nialls pocket and walked back to my dorm. I took a sig on the little trip.

I opened the door to my room. I shared it with a girl named Kali. She was just like me. The old me. Did all her school work. Took college seriously. We were really good friends before I met Niall. Now she dosen't say much. Only answer when I ask about something, and wakes me up when I oversleep.

"Just had one hell of a walk of shame" I said to her.

"You guys kept me awake all night" I knew she ment the party.

"Sorry for that".

I walked to my little closet and pulled out a denim shorts and a shirt.

I changed clothes before I sat down on my bed trying to see if my phone worked.

Which it didn't.

"What happned to your phone" Kali asked.

I threw it in the garbage.

"I lost it on the floor" I said.

I laid my head back on the pillow. The hangover was killing me.

"Carro" Niall yelled from the other side of the door.

"I'll go another place" Kali said.

She was used to it. Niall coming over here every saturday or sunday, angry, telling me to tell him I'm sorry for what ever I did the night before.

Kali opened the door and Niall almost ran her over.

"Sorry" he said. She dissapeared out the door.

"What the fuck do you want"

Niall had turned me into this person who always swore in every sentence.

"I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean. And we fell back into the same patterns, fucking same routine" he said.

Why do I love him so fucking much? Can someone please answer me that. He had taken away eveything. My family, friends, posibility to get a future, my fucking money because I always had to buy a new phone when I'd met him.

I stared at him for a while. This was not how it used to be. Normaly he would have forced me to tell him that I'm sorry, or he would kill who ever I did something with.

I smiled at him. Why? because I fucking love him.

"You took my fucking cigarettes" he took the package that was on the bedside table. He took one out and lit fire on it.