Chapter Five

**Jadrina's POV**

After an hour of working, the bell rang indicating lunchtime. I gathered my books and walked my way to the front of the classroom. Everybody seemed familiar. Like if I saw them in my time line.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't pay attention to where I was going and bumped into someone. Again.

"Sorry..." I mumbled and my eyes trailed up to reveal the strangers face.

My mouth hung down by itself. The teenage boy in front of me was extremely handsome and it was the same person I bumped into earlier, and the same person my friend told me to stay away from.

He sized me up with his green eyes and smirked beautifully. "Well if it isn't miss clumsy," he joked around. I noticed he had a deep, husky voice. A british accnt visible. I blushed because it was true, I was the clumsy type. Seeing my reaction, he chuckled and put his arm around me. We walked out the classroom and down the hall.

"So what's your pretty little name?" he asked suddenly while stopping in front of a locker.

"Jadrina, yours?" I asked politely. Without even knowing, my eyes were observing him opening the lock. He turned his back towards me as saying to stop looking at his password. I soon realized and excused myself.

"I was only joking around Jadrina, no need to say sorry," he reached for a book. 

"You still haven't said your name," I brought back.

"My friends call me Edward," he responded. I smiled, what a pretty name. "But my real name is Ha-" Edward was cut by someone.

"Jadrina! What are you doing here?! We need to eat!" Brook took my hand and pulled me away from Edward.

"Wait!" he called.

"Yes?" I asked willing to hear more beautiful words come out of his mouth.

"Will you be my date for tonight's party? You seem pretty cool and... yeah why not?" he asked. Is it just me or did my heart literally stop beating?

Say something Jadrina, don't keep him waiting!

"Um, yeah that sounds awesome!" I shyly said.

"Cool, be ready at 8" he winked and left the opposite way.

I was still blown away by the situation that I forgot my best friend was there. I turned around to see her mouth open.

"What?" I asked.

"You did not..." she started.

"What's wrong Brook?" A frown appeared on my face.

"Never mind, lets go eat" she brushed it off and pulled me once more to the cafeteria. 

****

Ever since this afternoon Brooke has been giving me her back, I find that odd because this happened right after I accepted to be Edwards date.

I decided to speak to her privately after gym. 

"Brooke, can we talk?" I asked. I didn't want to start off the bad foot over here.

"What?" she gave me an annoyed look.

"Why are you being so distant?" I asked hoping for the best.

"Because you're his date, that douche bag is your date!" she paused.

She changed her shirt and put perfume. " He's the reason why I lost my first best friend and that's why I want him away from you 'cause you are dear to me" she explained.  I felt touched by her words and hugged her tightly.

"I'd never leave you for a dick Brooke, never!" I said. Our friendship is once again back to normal.

We pulled away and fixed ourselves for next period, which was the last one.

"What happened with your first best friend?" I asked while putting my clothes in my gym bag.

"Long story short,  she started avoiding me because of him. She thought he was her everything and she became pregnant. Its weird because they are still together but... he asked you to be his date," she said.

That story sounds awfully familiar,  I thought.

"Well you said she was pregnant, she can't come to a party where there is alcohol, right?" I said trying to find a reasonable conclusion.

"Yeah, your probably right, maybe your his bouche-trou as they say in French." ( bouche-trou means replacement but in a bad way:p)

Well that certainly didn't feel great. It kinda hurt me. 

It shouldn't affect me because I don't really have a crush on him, still... he is attractive.

  Now, I just hope tonight goes well. 

****

I was searching everywhere for my mom. Why you may ask? Well it was certainly not me who drove this morning.  I rechecked the bathroom stalls to find no one. The locker room, nothing. Gosh where can that slutty girl be? Don't get me wrong, I feel kinda terrible calling my mom like that but its the truth.

When all hope was gone I heard moaning on my left side. I walked towards the sound and saw my mom with... a guy kissing, NICE!

Well this is really my kind of day! Really!

"Carol, lets go!" I said. She ignored me. I signed. I knew this was going to happen.

I walked over to them and grabbed the keys that we sticking out of her back pockets. My mom didn't even payed attention to me. I rolled my eyes and left.

When I arrived at the parking lot, I quickly jumped in the car. Now how do we drive again? Note that I don't know how to drive. This will be a great experience to tell my grandchildren if ever I get there.

" Okay so... we put the keys in here" I spoke to myself while doing the action.

The car made a funny sound. "that sounds about right!" I said.

"Next, we press on the gas pedal slowly..."

Somebody call 911...

'Cause I'm on fire baby. 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♡

HEELLOOO:) Carinna here and she is terribly sorry this short chapter ! like I wanted to write more... but the inspiration just wasn't there, plus I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. So consider this... the introduction of the real shit;);) the party will be very dramatic I can tell you that!

soooo yupppp, leave comments cuz I LOVE reading them and vote vote vote! of course if you think this is an awesome chapter, I won't blame you it sucks a bit:/

yeaahh that's all, hope you guys had a great day.

*kisses*- Carinna