PIZZA PARTY!!

We got home and decided to have a pizza party! I called everyone and had them come over as vylad ordered pizza and wings. Pretty soon everyone was here.

"WE'RE GONNA PLAY TWO LIES AND ONE TRUTH!" everyone sat in a circle, and I went first.

"ok.... I Have married someone, I have killed some one, OR I'm engaged right now." I said, hiding the ring Vylad gave me. aphmau said

"the truth is you've married someone???"

"no!"

"you defo haven't killed someone so.......  WHO IS IT!?!?!?!"

"w-what do you mean??"

"WHO ARE YOU ENGAGED TO, I NEED TO SNAP THEIR NECK!"

Garroth's PoV (wasn't expecting that eh?)- My heart sank as Y/n said she was engaged.....

"I-I need to use th-the bathroom" I said getting up from the circle.... I went to the bathroom and locked the door..... I started to cry..... I-I-I have had a crush on Y/n since colleg! I didn't feel so good.... I ended up puking in the toilet, and going back out to see..... All the girls (accept Y/n of course!) attempting to snap Vylad's neck... wow.. ok....?

"Y/N HELP ME!"

"WHY IS HE GETTING ATTACKED IN HIS OWN HOUSE!?!?" Y/n screamed so..... It was Vylad that stole her from me...... The boys waved for me to join them, they were watching it with pop corn and pizza.... wow.......... I took a pice of pop corn and threw it into my mouth.

Hi everyone! Thank you to @starygamer for the idea!