War of the Gods (Book 3 in the Gods series)

Chapter 1

Electra POV

I stopped in my tracks as the images started to fill my mind. He has done it, he has escaped and managed to keep how and when he was escaping from me. Zeus has escaped. My powers have grown so strong that I have been able to see all Zeus thoughts but he has some how managed to keep me from seeing this. He has only been in Tartarus for nineteen years, a hell of alot shorter than the hundred he was imprisoned to do. I thought after been trapped there for so long he would give up. But his obsession for me has only grown worse. Once he saw me as a goddess and my powers it only made him want me more. Not only does he want to claim me, he wants to mate with me so he can break my bond with Erebus. I'm stronger now than when I first faced him. I have full control over my powers now and I know what I am capable of. The only way this is going to end is with his or my death. I have too much to live for to let him win. I have my twins to protect and live for. I understand now clearly why my mom is so protective of me because I would kill in an instant to make sure my children are safe.

Aaron and Ariadne are now nineteen. Aaron is the image of Erebus with his jet black hair and golden amber eyes. He is nearly as big as Erebus now at only seventeen. Like his father when he turned sixteen, he got the marks of the protector and can manipulated shadows like Erebus. But like me Aaron can shift into a wolf. He is nearly as large as me and is the same jet black colour except I still have my gold tips. Aaron is going to be our next alpha, he is the first boy born in our family line which makes him extremely popular with the female pack members.He has still to find his mate. I know its going to happen soon but I can't see who and when or if their human, wolf or a goddess.

Ariadne is the image of my mom and me. She has the deep blood red hair like my mom. She has the same slim figure with the right amount of curves like us and long toned legs. She is six ft. She can also manipulated light like I can but out of my mother and me, she is the strongest seducer next to Aphrodite. Like Aaron she is able to shift into a wolf. Her wolf is the complete opposite of what I thought she would be. She is a beautiful pure white wolf and when the sun hits her fur it shows tints of silver. She is just a little bit smaller than Aaron, he is only slightly more powerful than her because he was born with the alpha gene. She is fiery like my mom and me.

Aaron takes his role as protector to a whole new level with his sister. They are extremely close. He keeps every male, wolf and god at a distance from her unless they turn out to be her mate. She hasn't found hers yet but like Aaron it will be very soon. Ariadne is just as protective of her brother because he is the next alpha he has in her words every pack slut after him. Ariadne keeps them away when she is around him. She doesn't want him to mess things up with his mate by letting one of them try to seduce him. Both are exceptional fighters, they have been training since they were small, I wanted them to be able to defend themselves for if and when the time comes. I dont want Zeus to be able to get to them and use them against me like he did with my parents. But I know if he ever touches them there won't be any place here or in Olympus that he can hide from me.

We have all been expecting him to escape, I knew he wouldn't stay in Tartarus for long. The gods have already divided to who they want to stand with and thankfully more than half are standing beside me. Zeus has lost it completely from his pursuit of me. The gods know he will stop at nothing and they fear the Erinyes coming to judge them so that won over the majority of the gods because the Erinyes are on our side. When they find that Zeus has escaped they won't relent in their search for him. He has committed a crime and he has fulfilled the punishment he received.

My mom has been waiting for this moment to come, she wants to stand by me as we destroy Zeus. She won't let him ruin our lives anymore and she won't risk losing me again to him and either will my dad. I know from what I have seen that this will be the biggest war the gods will ever see, it could completely tear this world apart. There is going to be alot of deaths on both sides but if it comes to me or my children I will gladly hand myself over to Zeus to keep them safe. But I dont want history to keep repeating itself. We have all lost time with our families from either having to hide or through death. I want this to be the last fight, the last time the gods lose sight of what is right, this needs to end and I will be the one to end it.