twenty

**Two Days Later**

"Okay, Miss Edwards I'm going to need to take some blood from you now." The doctor told me after talking blood from Blake and Weston too. I nodded and held out my arm, squeezing my eyes shut as I felt the needle go into my arm. "Thank you, you're free to go now. I will call you by the end of the week to let you know the results." She told Blake, Weston and I.

"Okay, thank you." I smiled. Blake and I walked out of the doctors office hand in hand, as Weston walked the opposite way to his car. "God I'm scared." He chuckled nervously. "Yeah so am I." I told him. I really hope the baby is Blake's. I really do.

We got into Blake's car and had just buckled up when my phone started ringing. I answered it, and it was the doctor. Weird, but okay? "Hello?" I answered. "Is this Kinley Edwards?" The doctor asked me. "Yes." I said.

"We would like you for you to come in tomorrow at noon for your test results." I was told. "Yes, thank you." I replied, hanging up. "We find out tomorrow." I told Blake, grabbing his hand and looking him in the eyes.

"When was the last time you talked to your mom?" Blake asked. At first I was shocked by his random question, and I sighed. "When I lived with her." I told him. "What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know, she just never called. And when I called her, she wouldn't answer. She was too caught up with her dick head of a boyfriend to talk to her kids, I guess." I sighed, looking out the window. "You're gonna make a good mom, Kin." Blake smiled.

"You're gonna be a great dad." I smiled back and kissed his cheek. Then, Blake started the car and we were on our way back to our apartment.

---

**Skips To Next Day**

"Ready?" Blake asked me, squeezing my hand. I nodded and we walked into the doctors office, Weston following behind. "Kinley Edwards?" The nurse called and the three of us followed her to the room.

"I have your test results back, are you ready?" She asked me and I nodded slowly. Was I ready? God no, I'm not. What if this baby is Weston's? I know Blake said he was going to stay, but what if he doesn't.

I watched nervously as the nurse flipped through the binder full of papers. When she finally stopped on a page, my heart skipped a few beats. "Ah, here we are." The nurse said, reading what was on the paper. Oh, hurry up already!

"The father of the baby is..."

---

Cliff hanger! Comment who you think the baby daddy is :)