four

//Weston's POV\\

"Who was that and why are you crying?" Blake's girlfriend, Maggie asked. Blake and I just stood there speechless, looking back and forth from each other to Maggie.

"I should, uh, I'll talk to her." I told them, running out of the house and to my car. I jumped in and started driving. I picked up my phone and called Kinley.

"Hello?" She answered. Her voice sounded scratchy and stuffy so I could tell she was crying. "Where are you? We need to talk." I said. "Just come to my sisters appartment." She told me and I agreed.

Soon enough, I was knocking on the door to the apartment. A crying Kinley opened the door and threw herself into my arms. "I thought he loved me, Weston. I really did." She cried. Seeing her so sad broke me and I didn't know how to fix it.

"Hey, he does. You know that."I told her as I easily walked her to the couch. We sat down, her arms still tightly around me. I just let her cry into my shirt.

After a while, she stopped and let go of me. "Then why did he stop talking to me? Why did he move on without me? I still love him, Weston." She told me. "I don't know, Kin." I said.

I didn't know what to tell her. All I knew was that I had to be there for her. She needed someone, and that someone was me right now. "I should have just stayed in New York." Kinley whispered.

"No. Don't say that." I said, wrapping her in my arms again. She let go of me and we just looked into each other's eyes for a second. Then, she began to lean in. And I let her put her soft lips against mine.

I found myself kissing her back. I leaned back on the couch, with Kinley straddling my lap. My hands traveled to her hips, as i held her close to me. My lips then found their way to her neck while Kinley's hands slightly tugged on my hair.

Kinley began to pull away, probably regretting what she had started. She looked at me as if she was asking me if it was okay. "Don't stop." I told her. Then, she brought her lips back to mine.

I heard talking from the back of the apartment, and apparently Kinley did too. She got off of me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to another room. She pushed me down onto the bed and continued what we had started.

It felt so wrong, but at the same time it felt right.

//Blake's POV\\

"Blake, who was that? Why was Weston crying? Why are you acting so weird?" Maggie asked, starting to get frustrated with me. "That was uh, that was my old best friend. She moved away for a few years and now she's back." I explained, still not believing what I was saying.

"So, how come Weston was crying and you're not?" She asked. "I uh, I don't know." I said, sitting down on the couch and putting my head in my hands.

So much was running through my head. Kinley is back, and I can't hold her in my arms. I can't kiss her neck or hold her hands. I'm with Maggie now. But...

I don't love her.