eight

The bright sunlight shining through the window woke me up, and I was wrapped in Blake's arms. We were still on the couch in my sisters apartment, so I guess we fell asleep here.

I looked at Blake and kissed his lips. When he began to kiss back, I knew he was awake. "Goodmorning to you too." He chuckled and I smiled. I kissed his jaw and pulled myself on top of him.

"Whatcha doing?" Blake smirked. "Getting comfortable." I told him while I was sitting on his lap. His hands gripped my hips and held me. Then, Hannah came walking groggily into the living room, still in her pajamas.

"You have a bedroom you know." She said and Blake and I laughed. I crawled off of him and he sat up, giving me a spot to sit next to him. "So are you guys back together now or what?" Hannah asked Blake and I.

I looked at Blake and he shrugged. "Yeah, we are." He told Hannah while looking at me and I smiled, lacing his fingers with mine. I sat up a bit more so that I could reach to kiss his cheek. I felt fifteen years old again.

//Weston's POV\\

"Weston? What are you doing here at ten in the morning?" Morgan asked as I stood at her front door. "I've gotta talk to you. Right now." I told her. She moved out of the way and let me in.

"Morgan, I love you. So fucking much okay. We've been together, what, almost three years? That's a long time. I don't want to be the reason we end." I began, and she cut me off.

"Weston, what are you talking about?" Morgan asked. "I fucked up, Morgan. I can't keep it from you. But I need you to know that I'm sorry. I'm so so, sorry. I can't lose you. Please, don't hate me after I say this." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked, her voice shaky. "I—I slept with Kinley." I said, looking at the ground. I couldn't make eye contact with her. I felt too guilty. "Go." She told me.

"Morgan, please—" I begged her. "Go, Weston. Get out!" She cut me off. I felt my heart shatter into a billion pieces. "I love you." I said, then I shut the door.

This isn't the end. I'm not letting her go that easy, I am not giving up. I will make this right. Even if it takes an eternity.