Chapter 8: Preparing for The Ball

The next day when Ebony and Melody went to see Lizzie, Lizzie's pack and all of the other packs in the continent were preparing for this BIG ball. They say that this ball will surely help the equality issues between the werewolves and humans. I don't get why they hate werewolves so much. Back in the cavemen ages before mermaids were even thought of, there were cannibals everywhere! I think... They don't really teach that kind of stuff at the school I go to. OMG I haven't even told you about the environment I live in! Most dark mermaids live in cave like houses. Ebony doesn't know about "We Bare Bares", but it's basically an underwater version of Panda, Ice Bear, and Grizz's cave. OK back to Ebony. I don't really know how to explain it. We have waterproof everything in my house. Waterproof beds, waterproof lights, waterproof TV's ect., ect., ect. The reason why I'm always happy is, because I'm so fortunate. What's sad is that it's only because my mother is a light mermaid. She is still criticized everyday when she is running errons. She is a stay - at - home mom, because all of the customers didn't trust her as a doctor. Lately we've been trying to find a job where we live. Everyone is starting to trust her and she even has a few close friends. Anyways, the school I go to is Merman's Pearl High School. There was this girl there who is so annoying. She talked behind my back in 5th grade and I pretended to be her friend in 6th grade. I was hoping once we got in high school she wouldn't talk behind everyone's back as much, but it just got worse. It's the same thing over and over again. If you don't like someone then don't be their friend easy. I know 99% of girls talk behind other girl's backs, but not as much as her. Oh my gosh I didn't even tell you about the ball. I tried to convince Lizzie to try to talk to a guy. She can be so stubborn sometimes. She said that I always go on dates and always have a date to some kind of dance, but I don't have a boyfriend. She had a point there. There is this one guy named Oscar who has a thing for her. It's so obvious I don't know how she doesn't see it. I ship it though! He is a brunette - like Lizzie - and he has reading glasses. Yeah Ebony most people have reading glasses. What I mean is when he puts them on he is so hot, and you know what she did she FRIENDZONED HIM! She knew what she was doing she was all like "Man I wish you were my brother instead of Gregory". I know she's my best friend, but that was just rude. He was so hot too, and nice. I am now going to FORCE her to go to the ball with him, because I'm a great, loving friend. What would she do without me.

On Sunday I decided to forgive Dolphy. Once I said the words " I forgive you" she said
"Great because I have a great idea"

"What?" I replied.

"Everyone is looking for a king and queen! You and Jacob would be perfect" She exclaimed.

"No! They probably don't trust humans. Plus if they did choose me what am I supposed to do! Stop pollution or fishing? If that's what you had in mind it'll take a lot more than singing to stop those stubborn idiots!"

"Well we feel like our city would be more complete with a ruler. We don't even have a name!"

"Well, What am I supposed to do!"

"I dunno. Collect taxes?" I started hyperventilating.

"W- w - didn't you say you had a mayor!" I suddenly shouted.

"Well he's nice, but he sorta sucks" she admitted.
Then Jacob popped out of nowhere.
"Hey my lovely wife what seems to be the trouble"

"Stop calling me that! I'm 16 and we haven't even been dating for a week! I'm not even sure if we were dating! After one kiss BOOM we're dating!"

"Geez I was just kidding. What's wrong?"

"I - I - I just need to go think about things!" I said in tears.
I obviously don't work well under stress. I cried while adding a few more drops of salty water into the ocean and now I'm writing in my diary. I am always so well put together, so whenever I am under stress I can't help but let my emotions fall out of my eyes in the form of tears. I also get really poetic whether its corny or really deep like the ocean I got pushed into by my now husband. I think I'm going to go to sleep now. Bye!

There! I wrote chapter that no one is going to read. Happy now? Probably not, but I am. I also was confronted by my friend Solo_Wolf that I spaced wrong when here was dialogue. Did I do it right? I'll ask her on Skype. Now I am going to go take shower at 6:46 in the afternoon. Don't judge me. BYE!