Fabiola And Seth

Today you were with your family in Puerto Rico, for thanksgiving. Your boyfriend Seth of 3 years, was there too so he could meet your parents . He wanted you to teach him Spanish . So you decided
to . He pulled you aside on the couch and quickly kissed your hand .

"So you know nothing about Spanish ? Not one word ?" You asked .

"Um ,Gracias is thank you ." He said with a shrug . You laughed .

"That's it ?" You asked . He wrapped his arm around your waist .

"Yes that's all I know ! I'm not a big fan of Spanish babe ." He complained .

"Well you asked me so I'm just going to teach you the basics okay ?" You said . He nodded and pulled out his phone .

"Excuse me is Disculpe. Repeat it ." You said. He repeated it and got it right .

"What does it mean again Seth ?" You asked .

"Excuse me ." He said still looking at his phone .

"Very well, thanks . is , Muy bien gracias." You said . He repeated it again .

"What does it mean ?" You repeated again .

He didn't answer .

"Seth ! Are you paying attention ?" You frowned .

"Yes I am ." He said .

"Them what does Muy bien gracias mean ?" You challenged .

"That means umm . Ummm . Goodnight ." He said . You couldn't help but to giggle .

"No it's not Seth . What ate you doing that's so entertaining on that phone ?" You asked .

"Nothing . Just continue ." He said .

"Fine. Cuánto cuesta? Means How much is it ? " you said . He nodded and repeated it .

"What does it mean Seth ?" You asked .

"Why do you keep asking me that ?" He asked trying to change the subject .

"Because so I can figure out if your paying attention or not ." You said .

"Fine I have one for you . I'm saying this to you . See if you can figure it out." He said finally putting his phone in his pocket.

"I'm pretty sure I can ." You said . He stood up and got on one knee . You gasped .

"Quieres casarte conmigo." He said . You gasped . He pulled out a beautiful big diamond ring . Your family gathered over .

"Yes !" You exclaimed . He put the ring over your finger and hugged you tight . You hugged back and the tears fell from your eyes . You pulled away and kissed him passionately. He kissed you back the same way .

"Te amo." You whispered .

"Yesss. To whatever that is ." He said . You laughed and shook your head .

"It means I love you ." You said .

"Ohh ! Well in that case , I love you too Fabiola ." He said and kissed your lips again . He wiped your tears and you admired the ring and so did the family . With Seth now your fiancée . Your life was even more bueno. (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by ; FabiolaOrtizMartinez!

Hope you liked it ! I tried but I barely know Spanish (:

Comment or inbox what you think ! ❤️