Shaky Start to a Future as Queen

Start from the beginning

                “Do we really?” I sighed.

                “Yep, come one sleeping beauty. I think you are going to be hungry. You know rough exercise does that to you,” Oliver teased, as his face twisted into a smirk.

                I playful hit him on the shoulder and rolled my eyes.

                “You pig,” I scoffed.

                “You love me really,” Oliver replied, kissing my forehead.

                “You’re lucky I do,” I teased before crawling out of the bed.

                I stood up and headed towards the closet not before hearing Oliver growl. I turned and saw his eyes go black with lust.

                “Calm down. Tonight,” I teased before grabbing the day’s clothes before going and showering along with my usual morning routine.

                Once I was dressed in a dark purple flowing dress that come near to my knees and my tiara as well as my rings, Oliver and I quickly got breakfast which he cooked. He can cook. I know. I was surprised too. I looked at the time it was 2 o’clock. Yep, we were only just having our breakfast now. Right now, it was time for the meeting. Xavier and Susanna wouldn’t be there. It was just us.

                Oliver and I entered the room in which the eighteen people already sat around the table. Jackson and the luna was there. Ali and Matt were sat in their place. Killian and his luna sat at the seat furthest from where Oliver and I would sit.

                They all bowed their heads as Oliver and I sat down in our seats. I was feeling a little nervous. I just prayed to the Moon Goddess that things would go ok. Please, let the meetings go ok. I was chanting in my head. Oliver squeezed my hand reassuringly.

                “Welcome, all. It is a pleasure to be leading you all. Today, I want information on how all of your packs are doing. Rough numbers, finances, facilities and any problems with territory or rogues,” Oliver explained.

                Matt was the first to speak up considering he had the largest pack. He sat straight and spoke confidently.

                “The Star Light Pack is doing really well. The new members from the ball have been initiated and Ali and I are taking to our roles perfectly. We currently have 567 members, financially we are very secure. We currently have a scheme in place to help those that want to go to college and those that want to set up businesses. We are doing really well,” Matt spoke.

                I was curious about this college idea.

                “So, tell me about this scheme for college,” I spoke to Matt.