11 ~ A Real Date

Authors note: I suck at schedules

I smiled bright and hugged her. I was happy she said yes.
"So, you knew this whole time heh.." I said to her.
"Yeah.. Sorry.." She laughed.
"It's okay, I should've known. I mean, we're both vampires here.."

When the movie finished we went up to my bedroom, it was 12AM already and we were both tired, well I was, I was out late a few days ago. She got in my bed and curled up in my arms, pulling the blankets over us.
"Goodnight, Vampy.." She laughed
"Night," I smiled.

*time skip to the next day*

Nothing interesting happened when we woke up, we just had breakfast and I took Ella with me to the offices. Her parents had flew Layla to Arizona, so I didn't want Ella to be alone. Plus, Adam had no problem with visitors.

The day was fun, because me and Ross and Tim were moving, most of our videos were being filmed at the offices. Ella seemed to love what I was doing and she promised she would 'start watching this, YouTube' when Layla got back home.

We filmed 5 videos today, all for different channels, but two were for mine and that was great. I really needed any extra videos I could get. Of course, Ella just watched us film from behind the scenes, and everyone at the offices was kind and friendly to her. I actually think Ella and Em had became friends.

"So, we going home?" Ella asked me.
"Pfffft... Home? I had other ideas.." I looked over at her. I was still grabbing my bag and stuff with my phone and laptop in.
"Other ideas? Tell me!"
"Well, I was thinking on taking you out on a real date.. Would that be okay with you?" I asked and smiled at her.
"Really?! That'd be awesome!" Ella smiled back.

I was thinking on, taking her out to dinner somewhere, but I didn't really know what to do at all.
This whole 'dating' thing was new to me. But I'm sure my friends around me could help. No, in fact, I could do this on my own.
I eventually decided to take her to IHop, I thought she would like it there.

We headed home and began to get ready, Ella had no idea where we were going.
"You ready?" I asked upstairs, I already had everything I needed, wallet, phone, and keys.
"Be down in a second!" I heard from up stairs.

Ella came down moments later, wearing a nice red dress with heels, I guess she was prepared for this! Well, after all, she did know about all this before hand.

"You look amazing." I smiled.
"Aww thank you! You look good too!" Ella blushed.

We went to the car and I drove, when I pulled up at IHop, Ella didn't just looked over at me. Did she use her powers again?
"Aww Max, this is so sweet! But you have no clue about dates do you?" She giggled.
"Wait how do you.. Oh. You know, you should stop using your powers like that!" I laughed. "I'm new to this.."
She laughed,
"Don't worry.. I am too."

Thanks for reading! See ya next chapter! ~ Alex