3 ~ Do I know you?

I parked outside the store and headed inside, I didn't take the sunglasses off, for obvious reasons of course. I headed inside and grabbed all the stuff I wanted, and the marshmallows for the next video we're filming together.

I was walking to the checkout place, when a small girl was running toward me, I scooted out the way so she didn't run right into me. Before I could realise, there was another girl, maybe the same age as me, running towards me too, she didn't see me and she ran right into me, causing both of us to fall over.
"I'm so sorry!" She said and quickly got back up.
"It's okay.. Are you alright?" I asked her. I noticed something strange about her, it was almost, as if I knew her..

"Yeah I'm okay, sisters am I right?" She said and laughed.
I laughed, "don't have any, but good luck with that,"
"I'll need it, she's probably in China by now,"
We both laughed.
"I'm Max,"
"I'm Ella,"
I smiled, "Well it was nice to meet you, Ella,"
"It was nice to meet you too Max! Now, I'll get back to chasing my sister!" Ella said happily and ran after the small girl.

Talk about brief encounters, wow that was something. I just thought about Ella again, did I know her? I shook my head, how could I know her? There was no way.

I picked up my stuff and went to pay for it, I then headed back to my car and placed the things in the back seat. Before I got in the car myself, I saw Ella and her sister again.

"Hey, Ella!" I shouted at her.
"Max!" She said and walked over to me, "What d'ya need?"
"I know this sounds weird, but do I know you?" I asked.
"I don't think so," Ella replied.
Her sister was looking at both of us,
"Who that?" The little girl said.
Ella laughed, "This is Max!"
"Hello Max!" She said and smiled.
"Hi!" I said to her. Okay, this was definitely weird, the kid had fangs, just like me.
"Woah.. You going to a costume party?" I said and smiled.
"No.." She said ushered my to kneel down so she could whisper in my ear.
"Me and my sister, we are vampiwers!!" She whispered in a cute voice.
I laughed awkwardly.

'What if this was true...'

"Heh.. Your little sister thinks you guys are vampires.." I said and looked up at Ella, who was blushing hard.

'That's it! That's how I know her!'

I kneeled back down beside Ella's little sister and took off the sunglasses,
"I am too.."  I whispered to her.

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!! See ya in the next chapter! ~ Alex