8 ~ Crush

She wrapped her arms around me tight and cried into my shoulder. Man, girls really do love sad movies..

"You okay?" I asked softly.
"Yeah.." She replied.
I took my arms away from her but she kept hold of me.
"N-No.. Don't go away.. Hug me.." She said to me.
"Why would I go?" I smiled and hugged her again.

She seemed okay after a minute and we both lay back again in the sofa bed. Layla was in my bed and Ross and Tim would probably be home later, so we should probably just sleep on the couch.
"Are you okay with sleeping on the couch?" I asked.
"Yeah.. I'm pretty tired.." Ella yawned.
I grabbed the blanket and threw it to her.
"Me too."
She spread the blanket over both of us and lay her head on a pillow, I did the same next to her. This in my mind would be really awkward, sleeping next to a girl who's my friend that I kinda have a crush on. But it really wasn't..

"Goodnight Max.." Ella said to me.
"Night Ella," I said and smiled.
I flicked the light off behind me and closed my eyes.
"Max?" I heard her say.
"Yeah?"
"Nevermind.."
"No, what is it?" I turned to her.
"Well.. I just wanted to tell you.. Uhh..You're cute.." She said quietly.
"You're cute too," I said and smiled at her.

Well.. That was weird..

*time skip to next morning*

I woke up with Ella sleeping peacefully next to me. It was 8AM, and I had work today. I was actually surprised Layla hadn't woke up yet. That little 6 year-old had enough energy to stay awake for a week, and I'm not joking.

I got up and made up breakfast, I checked my phone to find out Tim and Ross got stuck in traffic and both went to a rest stop to stay the night. They would just meet me at the offices today.

I made pancakes for everyone, when I came back to the front room I saw Layla bouncing down the stairs.
"Good morning Max!" She said all happy.
"Morning Layla!" I said as I lay the pancakes on the table.
Ella wasn't asleep for much longer, she woke up probably by the sounds of me and Layla playing her new made-up game, 'Spot that fly'.

"Morning Ella!" I said happily as I saw her getting up.
"Morning Sis!" Layla said happily.
"Morning.." She replied back to us.
I guess she wasn't a morning person..

We ate our pancakes and got ready for the day. I dropped Ella and Layla back off at their apartment and drove to the offices for another recording day with Adam and the guys.

I just couldn't get the girls out of my head.. I needed to speak to Ross about this..

Thanks for reading!! See ya next chapter! ~ Alex ^-*