[12](Special)

(Travis' POV)

"You idiot, come in." Katelyn smiled and she moved out of the way.

We both walked in and Abby started laughing. She had to hold her stomach to keep herself from falling to the floor.

"Travis! Hahaha! What the heck!?" Abby laughed and I smiled and gave a small chuckle.

Katelyn and I sat down on the couch when suddenly Abby made a face. Like she had an idea.

"I have an idea!"

I was right.

"Let's play manly princess tea party!" Abby yelled excitedly and I glanced at Katelyn. She looked as confused as me.

"Manly.....princess tea party?" Katelyn questioned.

Abby's smile grew and nodded her head. "Yes!"

I scratched the back of my neck and gave Abby a confused look. "What exactly is Manly princess tea party?" I asked.

Abby took a deep breath and put her hand on her hip. (So sassy) "Manly princess tea party is where we wear dresses, but with moustaches! Daddy played it with me one time and it's really fun!"

I gave Katelyn a look and she started laughing. "Okay, let's play that. Travis, you get the tea. I'll get Abby and I ready." Katelyn said and picked up Abby. They walked upstairs so I went into the kitchen.

I put water into a tea kettle and put it on the stove. I went to the cupboard and grabbed some raspberry tea and some sugar. I searched around for a few minutes until I found Abby's tea set made of very small tea cups and silver wear and plates for very small snacks or what not. The kettle started to whistle, telling me the water was hot so I grabbed an over mitt and picked up the hot kettle.

I made the tea and found some small tea cookies and decided to put them on the small plates. I put everything on a tray and brought it out to the living room where I saw Abby and a few stuffed animals, but no Katelyn.

"Where's Katelyn?" I asked and Abby shrugged.

"She's in the bathroom and won't come out. She says she's embarrassed."

I nodded and went upstairs and to the bathroom. Abby shortly after followed me. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Katelyn? Is everything okay?" I asked in a concerned tone.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Katelyn stepped out, putting a foot forward and put her hand on her hip and she pointed to the ground. "Bow down to the queen!" Katelyn yelled.

Abby and I started laughing at the monopoly man mustache Katelyn had on. I slowly bowed along with Abby.

"Welcome Manly Queen Katelyn." I said and Katelyn was trying with all her life not to burst with laughter. I noticed her cheeks were pink, she was embarrassed.

"Come with us our queen. Manly Princess Travis made raspberry tea and cookies." Abby said as she slowly lifted her head.

"Good. Come with me my princesses." Katelyn ordered and picked up the sides of her dark blue dress that look beautiful on her. Where did that dress come from? Was it....Abby's moms? I shook away the thoughts and stood up and held Abby's hand as we walked downstairs and into the living room.

We sat on pillows that were set around the coffee table. I poured Abby and Katelyn some tea and offered cookies.

"Manly Princess Abby, would you like a cookie?" I asked, holding in my laughter.

Abby giggled and took a cookie after thanking me. This continued on for thirty minutes until Abby fell asleep on Katelyn's lap.

I sighed and started cleaning up the crumbs of the cookies a the plates, tea cups. Everything.

"Did you have fun Katelyn?" I asked and she nodded.

"I did. But who knew you looked so good in a dress Travis." Katelyn chuckled.

"Well thank you. I am the second most beautiful person." I laughed.

Katelyn smiled and asked "Who's the first?"

This was my chance.

"You Katelyn. You are more beautiful than any Goddess, more beautiful than any super model. You are-"

Katelyn cut me off.

"Travis! Stop.....it's really embarrassing....." Katelyn couldn't help but smile so she covered her red face in her hands. She was blushing all the way to her ears. Cute.

I set down the stuff and walked over to Katelyn. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and grabbed her hands, removing them from her beautiful face. She was still wearing the moustache which made me chuckle quietly.

"Katelyn, I moustache you a question."

"Can you shave it for later?" Katelyn asked and looked me in the eyes.

I slowly leaned in and removed the moustache from her face and tossed it to the side. I leaned closer and closer until we were inches apart and I pressed my lips against hers.

The End