[11]

(Katelyn's POV)

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. It looked like Kawaii~Chan had made pancakes for us. I looked around and it was oddly..... quiet.

"Kawaii~Chan? Aphmau?" I called out as I looked around. They weren't here I guess. I shrugged my shoulders and took a plate of pancakes and started to eat. After I finished, I heard the creaking of the stairs.

"Huh?" I stood up, put my plate in the sink, and saw Travis walk into the kitchen.

"Hi sleepy head." I smiled and he rubbed his eyes.

Travis looked just like a little kid.

"Mm Katelyn." Travis mumbled. Was he trying to say morning?

I got his plate of pancakes and set it on the table. "Here you go Travis. Kawaii~Chan made us breakfast."

"Oh, tell her thanks for me." Travis smiled and started to eat.

"Shoot! Look at the time! I gotta go Travis. I'll see you later." For some reason I quickly kissed his cheek and ran out of the house......

"Waa!!! Why did I do that!?" I yelled as I ran down the street.

That was so embarrassing. I took a deep breath and walked up to Jeffory's house. I had forgotten I had to babysit Abby today. I knocked on the door and Jeffory answered.

"Katelyn! So good to see you. Come right on in. Abby is so excited to see you." Jeffory said with his nice guy smile. I smiled back and walked in.

"Okay, bye Katelyn. I should be home around two." Jeffory waved and left while I heard the little pitter patter of Abby's feet.

"Aunty Katelyn!" Abby yelled and hugged me. I hugged her back and she went to go play with blocks. Suddenly my phone chimed. I looked at my texts and saw Travis had texted me.

Travis: Hey, why did you suddenly leave?

Katelyn: Sorry, I forgot Jeffory asked me to babysit Abby today.

Travis: Oh, need any help?

Katelyn: Sure. We are at Jeffory's house right now.

Travis: Okay, see ya soon. Xoxoxo.

I blushed and a smile formed on my face. I hid my face in a pillow and Abby put her hand against my forehead.

"Are you okay Aunty Katelyn? Your face is red. Do you have a cold?" Abby asked.

I laughed and replied, "No, I'm fine." I removed the pillow from my face and then the doorbell rang. I went to go answer the door and when I did.....I almost punched him.

Travis had a princess dress on that scared the life out of me but now I couldn't control my laughter.

"Heeeeeeey Katelyn. Like my dress? Does it make my butt look big?" Travis turned around and looked at his butt and I held my stomach.

"Y-you.....what is this?" I asked between taking breaths.

"Well, Abby likes to play tea party so I thought I might as well come as princess Travis." Travis answered and I stood strait and wiped the tears out of my eyes.

"You idiot. Come in."