048 | TSUKISHIMA KEI

one shot is titled— RAIN

one shot is titledRAIN

"Hey, I just wanted to talk to you."

The male's eyebrows dipped into a frown, his thin-rimmed glasses taken away from his eyes. He sighed. "I'm here, what's up?"

Your sweet chuckle made his insides burst. "Well, you're a psychologist and you know me well enough that I'm not feeling well..."

Kei sighed again and ran a hand through his already messy hair. "I'm sorry. Its just that, my work is draining me," he inhaled slowly, eyes threatening to close.

"You aren't going to sleep on me, Tsukishima Kei."

He jumped up in surprise, accidentally knocking over his vase of flowers as it shattered on the wooden floor.

"It's his death anniversary today. You know that right?"

His assistant came inside his office and cleaned up after his mess. Kei pulled out a single cigarette from his pocket, placing his phone on the table and lit up the cancer stick. He puffed out a smoke, grabbing the phone back and settled it back to his ears.

"Smoking is bad for your health."

"I've been reminded," he retorted, staring at the view of Tokyo from his balcony, "Meet your psychologist."

"It's not funny."

"For me it is," he paused, exhaling out the gray smoke.

"I can't lose you too..." Your voice cracked at the end of your sentence, making the blond drop his stick from his floor.

"You're not going to lose me, I can assure you that," he stated firmly, biting the inside of his cheek.

His assistant's voice echoed from the inside of his office. He distanced the phone from his ears. The young woman made a hand gesture, indicating that a new patient had arrived.

"... are you even listening to me?"

"I'm sorry, I have to go to work now. I'll see you later."

It was a good day.

The trio went agonizingly slow, including you, who had never-ending stamina. You matched your pace with the two boys, seeing that they were struggling.

"Just... le-leave us," Yamaguchi struggled to say, his chest heaving up and down.

"Do what he says," agreed by the stoic blond. His hair was sticking to his forehead and his lips was parted, allowing air to enter his system.

"I have something to tell you guys," you whispered.

"What is it?"

No one from Karasuno High School would even think that Tsukishima Kei will actually turn up as a Psychologist. Sure, he had the brains, but they all guessed he would end up being an Archeologist because of his passion in Dinosaurs and artifacts.