An Ancient Maidens Life...

Chapter 1...

An Ancient Maidens Life...

A long time ago, there was once a hidden kingdom within the depths of the earth, Tunnels of Kalomt'e K'Abel, home to the ancient civilians of a forgotten time. Every 10 years, a young woman was chosen to surpass mankind's sins and be one with the holy serpent of the creator. If the Snake would see her soul clean and pure, only then, would she rule over the kingdom with the prince of the mondo degli spiriti, but shall the soul be impure and full of greed, the snake shall inject poison in her, and send her straight into the darkness of the abyss, known as purgatory. Just like the black heart of a destroyer, and greedy soul of a demon. This is the law of the kingdom between worlds.

Many years have passed... and there is yet to be no woman in the village, country, and the world that was fortunate to fit the eyes of the holy guardian.

After surviving A fatal illness that pealed the skin from bones, crying out the blood in your skull, and replacing your voice with a badgers yell, the villagers of Mt. Ohuka have lost hope to find the soul in a million with a pure heart and soul would one day come. The village already had less religious meanings, less survivors, and eventually started to grow more materialistic. Within their souls grew the hunger of gold, the lust for bodies, and crime started to go up when their main church had fallen and crumbled into pieces.

Soon after, many families of the population sold their children to men who promised to take charge of them and set them for a better life, but behind the generous eyes of a saint, was that of a dark and lustful duke of desires. This remained for many decades to come. Living out in lies, shells with no souls, and ultimately the burden of realization upon the family who fell victim to those lies. Passing the word to other men, a business was born, an underground market for those who hearts are nothing more then dark holes. The supporters of this foul act would go to great lengths from calling it a 'holy movement' to the land of release and freedom. Keeping these words out of woman ears, the first ones who began their hell on earth kept getting away with it and eventually turned the filth into a family business. Not one single soul questioned this, for their village and homeland rose from poverty and the plague that slowly ended the world.

Present day...

Apollo the 2nd was the 4th to own the business. As soon as the present owner of the business turn 70, they will pass the torch down, teaching their children who will be twenty four at the time being. As Apollo the second took his daily routine, walked down the streets of Siellose. Looking on his right, he found the baker delivering his freshly made work to the houses that ordered them. To his left was a group of children enjoying their free time from class. Apollo gave a small smile to one of the children as he gave a bag of silver to the young. "Go get some bread, today is the fifth day of the week, so it should have a surprise of either meat or sugar." As the child ran to the baker, his friend looked to Apollo and gave him a flower she had found. "Here, I found this outside the window, mister." She smiled, and then walked away to her friends. Feeling warm inside with a slight bit of happiness, he kept to his routine. It was'nt long after that he entered the side that poverty still was high in. Wanting to blind himself from the view, he kept going through to his duty. Left was equal to right, looking up, was better then the sight that was down. Soon after going deeper in the section of the village, he ran in to a family in need.

As taught by his father and his father before him, when buying a single body, they go no higher than one piece of silver, or ten pieces of bronze. The house Apollo went to was made of molded wood, the roof was falling, and only two windows. The door was broken in half and the only thing that was in were three chairs, one table, and one worn out bed for the family. "... I... was afraid, that this will happen someday..." the father answered. "So what do you want to do? You don't have bread, your home is falling into the earth, and your child..." Apollo looked at the baby upon her mother's arms. "... What is her name?" he asked. The father looked at his wife, and chuckled. "... We are that sad, that we do not own enough will to give her one." Upon hearing the answer, Apollo locked his eyes to the mother. Her eagle shaped eyes bared the pain of an empty stomach, the hidden tears of crying in silence, and the burden of unable to feed her child milk of a mother. Apollo got up, and closed his eyes. '... Father, I do not ask for your forgiveness...' Taking out his bag, he narrowed his eyes to the father. "Here, this is enough to keep you two alive for many weeks to come and find a work to bring even rice to the table." The father looked inside the bag and covered his mouth with his right hand. Apollo broke his oath of buying below one piece of silver, and bought their baby for thirty pieces of silver and gold. The family was very thankful and the father dropped to his knees to kiss the feet of Apollo.