Self esteem to match

Petes POV
His name is Patrick. He is literal siant. Hes so adorable and innocent. I want him in my arms warmth radiating inot my body. I want him to giggle at my jokes. I want him to hold my hand. To cuddle into me. To be mine.

Patricks POV
Im panicking. Im not good enough for him. I stare into the mirror and see a fat nerd dressed awfully. Im already running late so I dont have time to change. Hes not going to want to go out with me anymore. Why did he want to in the first place?

I grab my phone and keys and wait behind the door. He said he wil pick me up any minute now. Hes way out of my league, he can have anyone and he chooses me? I see him coming and knocking at the door, nervously messing with his hair. Wait nervous?

I open the door ready for rejection, to be told im too ugly. His face shows his shock. I feel my eyes well up. Hes going to dump me right now.

"Patrick..." He says in a low husky voice that makes me jelly inside.
"You look stunning" stunning? I automatically look behind me to check there is no one else there. He laughs and ny cheeks heat up.
"Um you l-look amazing like wow your really hot like way out if my league" I stutter.
His face falls. Oops I shouldn't have said hes hot. He must think I am such a creep.

Petes POV
Wow. He looks amazing. Like absolutely amazing. He is fedorable. Hes so cute it actaully hurts. He looks so shocked when I tell him that he looks stunning. He actually looks behind him because he cant believe how beautiful he is. He tells me I am out of his league and I want to cry. He is the most perfect human I have ever seen.

Grabbing him by the waist I brung him close to me and whispered into his neck. "You are the hottest human on this planet and hell the stuff I wanna do to you". I swivel around and inncosntly smile, hoping he realizes how amazing he is. Patricks cheeks dust with red and his eyes avoid my stare. We can work on his self esteem later.

I have it all planned out. We head to this nice little diner. I booked a table away from other people so its just us two. I hope he likes it.

We sit down in the car, "so Pete where are we going"
I tell him an american diner and his smile falters for a millisecond replaced by a fake grin.
"Awesome" he says though his voice is disheartened.
Oh god. Ive ruined the one final chance I had with Patrick. Ive ruined this date.  Ugh Im so stupid.
"W-w-why dont you like it?" I said in almost a murmer afraid of what he will say.
"What? Its amazing. I will love it!" He says, (mikey) wayyy to much enthuaism in his voice.
"Patrick please tell me."
Patrick's face falls furthers and he looks distant and sad. "Nothing ok just forget it?!"
Im taken aback by his tone but press on. "Patrick if you want we can go somewhere else and we can cancel the booking if you-"
He snaps " I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IT ALONE. JUST FORGET ABOUT IT." He storms off into his house leaving me confused worried and so depressed. I blew it.