The Hot Creep

Patrick POV
"Three lattes, two chocolate cookies and anything else?" I said, hoping they would finish ordering. There was this guy in the group who as just staring at me, even when I glared at him he wouldn't stop. What a creep.

'A hot creep.' A perverted part of my mind chimed in. WHAT THE HELL? I was into GIRLS. Though non of them were ever into to me. But to be honest he was pretty hot. Like he was fit as hell I bet a six pack was hiding under that shirt and his fringe covered most of his face but it looked good in him. And his eyes had a thick layer of eye liner smudged around those mysterious hazel eyes...

Oh god I sound like a teenage girl, fangirling over her celebrity crush. (dammit I'm busted) Anyway I'm into girls and he's not into me. Who would ever be into me? He probably staring at me becuase hes shocked anyone could look so ugly.

"No thats all" the guy at the front with a big forehead said.

"Ok just sit down and I will get someone to bring over it" I said, eager to get away from the hot no wait weird guy.

I got Andy to sort out their order as I cleared the tables humming 'Bitter you're coming up stationary'. Yeah its a probably the weirdest song title by 'Climb in girl' but one of the classics. I felt a hot breath at my neck and turned around to see the weird guy standing less than an inch from me.

Pete POV
Me Brendon and Joe go to grab a coffee from this random place. Its a small little coffee shop but apparently they have killer cookies. I considered getting one but then again this six pack aint gonna make itself.

We all want a latte and Brendon goes to order. Those cookies do look nice I might act- woah. Am I hallucinating or is there a freaking angel in front of me. My eyes are glued to his pale complextion. His delciate cheekbones, his hazel hair topped of with a cute fedora, his piercing green? blue? eyes. Oh well I will have enough time to figure his eyes out when he's in bed with me. He sees me checking him out and glares at me. Dammit hes probably straight & he probably has a girlfriend. With those looks of course he would. Yeah he's a little pudgy but its adorable. He's adorable. I'm usually only into girls but I'm open to anything and right now I sure as hell am open to him I need to find out if he's taken and if he's gay.

As we are finishing our coffee I notice him cleaning a table. His hips are swaying perfectly. I can't take my eyes away. I tell Brendon and his friend I will catch up with them later but they aren't really listening just staring into each others eyes. I decide to make my move as walk up close to him nearly touching him and breath down his neck. He's humming a song I know and his singing could probably ressurect Jesus or something. He swivels around in an instant, a look of shock on that perfect little face of his.

Back to Patrick's point of view
He is way too close for comfort and I feel him staring into my soul. "Can I help you?" I mumble trying to stay professional. He just smirks and I feel my heart rising as he opens his mouth.

"Nice aśs, what time does it open?"

WHAT did he just say? Hes just trying to mock me isnt he? I cant handle this.
"If you are refering to the cafe it closes in 5 minutes so I recommend you leave" I say with all the confidence I can muster before scuttling off. Lets just hope he never come back again...