I hate you i love you

Me and Joey got back to LA me and Joey were sitting on the couch and he got a text he looked at it.

"Who is that?" I asked

"It was just Charles."

"I'm gonna go hang with him.. He needs to tell me something.." Joey said.

"Okay.." I said Joey left , so I decided to take a walk, I walk down the street and see Charles.

"Hey Charles.. Where's Joey?" I asked

"Umm he wasn't with me..?" He replied.

"What? He said you texted him and wanted to tell him something." I said

"Uh.. The last time I texted him was two days ago." Charles said What??

I thanked Charles and walked away I walked to the park and seen Joey talking to somebody, but I couldn't hear. Then the girl kissed Joey..

What?? I ran away crying. I needed to call someone.. I got my phone and pressed the call button. I heard a slight "hello"

"M-Mark? ArE You IN La?" My voice cracked
He said yes and I went to meet with him
Once I saw him I gave him a big hug.
I told him every thing that happened

"I'm sorry Y/N.."

*JOEYS POV*

I got a text from my old friends Kayla and she told me to meet at the park.. I didn't tell Y/N it was a girl or she would freak. I saw her at the park and she asked how I was.

"good." I said.

Then she just kissed me, she wrapped her arms around me and tried to stop me from pulling away.. 15 seconds later I finally pulled away.

"I have a girlfriend!" I said and walked away. I saw Charles

"Hey Charles!" I said to him.

"Hey, I saw Y/N and she said that I was supposed to be with you.. " He said.

Oh crap

"Oh" I said.

What did you do Joey..

*Y/NS POV*

I stayed at marks house crying, I went to my apartment and took a shower I was blasting out sad music then 'I hate you I love you' came on.

That song explains my situation right now.. I thought

I got out of the shower, I got dressed and put on the 'I'm his princess' shirt, and I left to meet up Mark. I ran into Joey. I started crying. Joey looked at me but I kept walking

"Y/N! What's wrong!" Joey asked chasing after me. I turned around.

"Oh I don't know. I just thought it was a good idea to move back because i couldn't be away from my boyfriend but the day after I got back I find him cheating and kissing another girl.." I said tears rolling down my face.

"What?" He asked

"Yeah, you lied and said you were gonna be with Charles but you were with a girl, and you guys kissed." I said "I should of stayed with my mom! I should've known." I said and walked away.

Joey followed me I walked quickly and I saw Mark I hugged him, Mark saw Joey.

"Can we please go?" I asked

"Yeah." Mark said and we left.