Joey..

Me and Ryan went to the movies, and it was so fun! We walked out of the movies and it was raining it was 8 and it was dark, Ryan looks at me and I look at him, he smiles at me.. I smile back..

"Y/N I really like, you.." He says "Not because your famous or anything, just because your.. Your you." I giggle.

He leans in and so do I. Our lips touched..

I was pretty sure I liked Ryan.. But the wired thing was that I didn't feel the Sparks, i didn't feel the Sparks that I felt when I was with-

"Y/N?!" I hear a voice I pull away from Ryan and see who it was..

"Joey??" I say.

"Y/N what are you doing!? Who is he!" He said

Ryan stepped in front of me for protection.

"Who are you?" Ryan asked

"I'm her Boy- I'm her Ex- Boyfriend.." Joey said and looked down..

I looked at my feet tears falling from my face..
I missed Joey.. I really, really missed him.. I tried to distract myself with Ryan.. But I don't see Ryan as my boyfriend .. I see Joey as my... Boyfriend..

"Well you might be her Ex boyfriend, but I'm her boyfriend right now." Ryan said

What? Joey looked broken.

"What? Wait really??" Joey asked

Ryan nodded and I sighed

"No, Ryan's not my boyfriend.. He's just a really, really good friend." I say, I look at Ryan.

"Ryan, I really, really, like you.. But when we kissed, I didn't feel like it was right, you know, I didn't get that feeling that I got when I was with.." I paused and looked at Joey. "I didn't get that feeling that I've felt before.." I said

"Maybe we could just be friends.. I don't think I'm ready to start another relationship.." I said.

He nodded "Yeah friends.. Sure." He said and walked away. I looked at Joey.

"Y/N.." He said I started walking away..

"Y/N.. Please!" Joey said

"No Joey, I can't just go talk to my mom and tell her that LA is the place i wanna be because the person I love is there! No, I can't because my mom isn't even at my house, she's either busy with my rich step dad, or at work! Joey you know I really like you and I wish I could go to LA and get back together with you, but even if we do long distance, it won't work because I just want to be with you.. Every day I worry that you find someone else, someone better than me.. So I just tried to distract my self.. And then me and Ryan kinda clicked , but I didn't feel anything.." I said Joey just hugged me, while I cried on his shoulder..

"I love you.." Joey said "Maybe we could do something about it.." Joey said

I smiled.. maybe we can.