Joey!

He smiled at me, and I think I smiled back..
"Sorry.. I was spacing out on my phone." He said.

"Haha.. I was actually doing the same."
I say making eye contact with my iPhone 6s rose gold.. He looked at it and picked it up. He stood up, and I did too.

"Are you new?"

He gave back my phone and putting his in his front pocket of his sweater.

"Uh.. Yeah, I'm from San Francisco." I said and
He nodded.

"Cool.. Need help finding your class?"
He offered.

"Uhh... I actually need to know where Mrs. Browns class is.. It's my home room it says." I say looking at my schedule.

"She's my home room too, follow me." He said and I followed.

"What's your name?" The cute boy asked me. I made eye contact with him.

"It's Y/N." I said and smiled. He smiled as well.

"Joey."

Once we got to homeroom He told me to sit next to him and his friend named Ilan, so I did.

Joey wasn't just hot.. He was extremely nice.
He talked with the other boy and just asked if I needed help the whole class.. But an hour later the bell rang.

He turned to me "Ms. Gingers class is down the hall.. I only have 3 classes with you." He said I nodded

"Ok thanks." I said and left the room.

Joeys POV
As Y/N (Your Name) walked out Ilan turned to me.

"Dude she was hot!"

I gave him a serious face and gave him a death glare. "Back off." I said

"Your Dating her??" He asked.

"No... But... I want to date her." I said quietly

"Ahh.. Joeys got a crush!" He said

"Bro! Stahp!!" I tell him and we walk off to class.

*Y/N's POV.*

I got home and greeted my sister. She said hey and told me she had some plans with this girl she met today at the pool, and told me her and her friends invited her to go shopping.
I said ok.

After she left I got a nice swim suit on and went to the pool. When I got there.. There was two boys a older one like my sisters age and one my age.

I opened the pool gate and the boys turned around.. I was surprised to see....
~~~~~~
Sorry for the clif hanger!!