✨Chapter 17: Training In The Woods✨

DONT WORRY IM ALIVE!!!!! IM JUST WRITING MORE THEN ONE CHAPTER AT A TIME!!!IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N : Your Name
F/C : Favorite Color
F/A : Favorite Animal
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
F/M: Favorite Meal
T/W: Type of Weapon
Song: Closer - The Chainsmokers
These will Help throughout the story so keep in mine. :3
*I will add more if needed*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:

Everyone took in for the night after finding the cute adorable baby who they soon found out would be name Lilth Garnet. Aphmau and Aaron were like her parents but Y/N was like her second mother. She was always trying to care for the baby. Whenever Isabell or Skylar would watch over Lilth Garnet for a bit Y/N would sometimes take her from them. Y/N what extremely over protective of Lilth Garnet when it became to anything. Everyone notice this too so they were quite amazed on her actions to the baby.

"Okay Baby Lilth! While your mommy and daddy are busy right now so me Isabell is going to watch you." Isabell said with excitement to the little baby girl sit in blanket by the beautiful ocean view. "Ahmmm.." Baby Lilth Garnet made her baby noise to Isabell. She returned an exciting smile and turned around and started looking into crates to see if she can feed the baby something. While a certain H/C hair girl want to play with the baby.

"What would you like Lilth Garnet maybe I can make you some smash apples or pears......or or maybe we have bananas!" Isabell said while looking. "Hey my little cutie pie you want to come with your second loving mommy." Y/N smile going up to Lilth. Lilth Garnet looked at Y/N then grew a smile while putting her hands up towards Y/N. The meaning that she want to get carried. Without time to waste Y/N pick up the baby girl then began walking the opposite direction of Isabell but not going to far just around the camp were everyone was near.

"Okay Lilth I made you some smash apples and pears! Sadly there weren't any bananas." Isabell said while turning to face the baby that was no long there. "Lilth? Lilth Garnet?!? Where are you?!? I didn't know you could crawl?!?" Isabell panicked looking around. Looking straight she saw that Y/N was walking off with her. "Y/N! Aphmau let me watch watch the baby Lilth! So give her back!" Isabell complained while running to Y/N and Baby Lilth. "Y/N can I have the baby back? Please?" Isabell asked begging also a bit annoyance in her voice." Fine." Y/N sighed then looked at Lilth. "Ok Sweetie I'm going to trained with Skylar I will try to see you later!" Y/N smile sweetly give Lilth a kiss on the cheek. Then gently handing her to Isabell in her arms.

"Training with Skylar are you?" Isabell asked hold baby Lilth. "Yeah Laurance, Travis, and Vylad are exploring the island more. Lucinda is doing her only thing so is Katelyn and Chad....... Aaron is resting cause Aphmau forced him too. Then Aphmau is exploring to or at least I think." Y/N sighed again while taking out her F/C T/W. "Plus I'm getting rusty on my wheeling and combat skill need improvement." Y/N said while backing up good enough from Isabell and Baby Lilth then slashing her weapon against the air itself. "Make that a lot of improvement." Y/N said while putting her F/C T/W down buried the tip of her weapon in the sand. Isabell gulped before standing back a little even tho she was far enough from Y/N already. "I think you don't need that much improvement." Isabell responded to Y/N. "Hmmm I think I do I'll see you later Isabell and Baby Lilth Garnet!" Y/N said before running off to forest were she was going to train with Skylar.