✨MyStreet SideStory Chapter 7: Our Beach Trip With Jealousy Part 2✨

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N : Your Name
F/C : Favorite Color
F/A : Favorite Anime
H/C: Hair Color
F/A/M/C: Favorite Anime Male Character ( I can't wait to uses this one ;p)
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
F/M: Favorite Meal
T/W: Type of Weapon
F/C/M: Favorite Comedy Movie
Song: O2L Song
These will Help throughout the story so keep in mine. :3
*I will add more if needed*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:

There was knocking after knocking heard against her hut door. Y/N groan and put her head under the pillow to stop hearing the knocks on the door. Which didn't work the knocks got even louder. Clearly annoyed now Y/N open up the door to she Kawaii~Chan jumping up and down.

"K-Kawaii~Chan why are you up this early?" Y/N asked sleepy while rubbing her eyes. "But Y/N~Chan its only 9:30 am. Its not that early." Kawaii~Chan said checking her time on her phone then showing Y/N. "Oh I'm guess I'm just tired from this morning..." Y/N said remembering the pretty view that Laurance show her in the morning. "So Kawaii~Chan what do you need?" Y/N asked. "Umm Kawaii~Chan s-saw this really really cute guy and Kawaii~Chan thought that Y/N~Chan would help Kawaii~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asked shyly a blush starting to show.

Y/N close the door of her hut and look at Kawaii~Chan with a smile. "Ok Kawaii~Chan I'm will help you.." "Yay! Thanks you Y/N~Chan!" "If!" Y/N said. "If?" Kawaii~Chan questioned. "Yes, if you take down that shrine of Laurance and I." Y/N said making a deal with Kawaii~Chan who didn't look that happy anymore. "B-But it's one of Kawaii~Chan favorite ship! All Kawaii~Chan needs to see Laurance~Kun and Y/N~Chan kissing then the ship is cannon!" Kawaii~Chan complain to keep the shrine of the two. While Y/N was a blushing mess. 'Laurance and I k-kissing!' Y/N thought making her face become redder. "N-No Kawaii~Chan you must take it down! Or I'm not helping!" Y/N said back to Kawaii~Chan while hiding here blush.

"Oh ok Kawaii~Chan will take down the shrine......" Kawaii~Chan said to Y/N. "Great now where's this really really cute guy?" Y/N questioned. "Oh just follow Kawaii~Chan, Y/N~Chan." Kawaii~Chan leading Y/N to a near by hut and when getting there Y/N readied the sign saying 'Prince Reese'. Kawaii~Chan started peeking through the little hut open windows. "Kawaii~Chan don't do that that's being a stalker!" Y/N quietly and slightly shouted at her. "But Kawaii~Chan said him a minute ago here..." Kawaii~Chan still looking inside trying to find this guy.

"Ummm may I help you?" I British voice called out to them. Kawaii~Chan went crazy nervous  that she jumped into the water leaving Y/N alone. "Thanks a lot Kawaii~Chan...." Y/N whispering to herself. "Ummm...." The voice called out to Y/N making her look at him. He was pink...like literally he had pink skin and pink hair. "Oh I'm sorry I guess I miss place something here..." Y/N lied to the interesting guy in front of her. "So you look in my window?" He questioned her while tilting his head slightly. "Gah ummm you never know it could of fell in.." Y/N said starting to feel a bit awkward with this guy. "And your friends she had a tail and ears I never see anything like that? Is she some type of  human?" The pink men asked Y/N. "Yeah she a Mew'fia." Y/N answered him. He look amazed of hearing the name.

"How interesting. Oh where are my manors? I'm Reese and you are?" The pink gentle men asked Y/N. "Oh I'm Y/N it nice to meet you Prince Reese." Y/N said. "Oh no need to be formal it's just Reese please." Reese said to Y/N. "Oh I would like to know more about you and your friends.  I would like to invite you and all your friends to dinner tonight." Reese told Y/N which fill her with shock. "That's kind of you but we have a lot of people of this trip...." Y/N said with a nervous laugh. "Nonsense I want to do for a person as nice as you. How many people are you and your friends?" Reese asked Y/N who thought about it for a bit. " I think 14 people......" "Oh a big group I see alright I will see later around 5 with your friends. I have good afternoon Lady Y/N." Reese said before leaving Y/N.