002- Preference

Your couple song

Calum: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

You and Calum were talking on the phone while he was on tour when this song came on you radio. You were quietly humming along when Calum joined in. You guys sang together until the song ended, both of you smiling bigger than ever. It was then that you realized you guys would be just fine because you're in love with your best friend.

Ashton: All of Me by John Legend

You and Ashton were driving home from your dinner, celebrating your six wonderful months together, when this song came on. Ashton pulled the car over and got out, only to walk to your side and pull you out of the car too. He pulled you close to him and you slowly moved your bodies to the beat while he hummed the song to you.

Luke: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

You and Luke were having a lazy morning, just lounging around in your pajamas. You decided to go make some pancakes. When you were mixing the batter this song came on and you began to sing along with it. Luke walked in to the kitchen and came up to you. He set the stuff down that was in your hands and started to dance with you while you both sang along.

Michael: Can't Help Falling in Love with You covered by Twenty One Pilots

You and Michael had the privilege of attending a Twenty One Pilots show in your home town. You guys were having the time of your lives, belting the lyrics to all of their songs. When Tyler started to sing this song, Michael wrapped his arms around you while you laid your head back on his chest, just swaying to the music. You thought about how you couldn't help falling in love with Michael.

A/N: Preference ideas anyone? What's your favorite 5sos song? Mine right now is Vapor. I also really like Broken Home.