Those hands that are bloody Are murderers

Marinette-(looks around and puts the staff back on the side of her leg and pull down her skirt and walked back in the Café)
Alya-(was washing the dishes and looked at her) You were out there a while, did something happened?
Marinette- No nothing at all...
Alya- Ok if you say so...(looks at her neck) OH MY GOD!
Marinette- W-What?!
Alya- He didn't! Did he!?
Marinette- What are you talking about?
Alya- HE LEFT A MARK ON YOUR NECK! OH MY GOD ITS A DREAM COME TRUE! 🤗
Marinette-(covers her neck) U-Uhhhh you got it all wrong!
Alya- You don't have to lie Mari! 😌
Marinette- Come on! I'm not lying!
Alya- Yep sure😌
Marinette-(looks away) Ok fine I'll admit it you got me 😞
Alya- YES! 😆
Marinette-(sighs and walks to the customers with a notepad)

All the customers looked at her neck some girls were giggling at her and some boys were jealous that she was taken. 3 hours pasted by

Alya-(closed the doors) Well that was tough.
Marinette- Yeah it was....(everyone kept looking at my neck 😐😑) (covers her neck)
Alya- I'm going to go now
Marinette- Yeah me too my mom asked me to go to the grocery store, see ya (walks out and walked away)
Alya-(looked at her) Ok see ya 😉
Marinette- Ok let's see (took out a list out of her pocket) Mom wants some flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and frosting.... I wonder why....Ohhh wait my birthday is coming up....(smiles) Maybe she's backing me a cake (she giggles)

15 minutes have past and Marinette got all the things she needed on the list and walked home

Marinette-(opened the door to her house) Mom, Dad I'm hom....(her eyes widened and dropped the bag of groceries and screamed) AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Few hours later the police came to the house and was investigating what had happened to the scene

Police officer 1- (looked at Marinette)
Marinette-(her eyes were widened and she was shaking in fear holding herself)
Police officer 1-(walked to her) Are you alright?
Marinette-(couldn't even look up and looked down with shock in her eyes) ....I-I...c-can't....
Police officer 1-(looked at her hands) Y-You m-murderer!!! (He stepped back)
Marinette-(looked at him) W-What...?

All the officers looked at them and took out their guns and pointed at her

Marinette- N-No I-I didn't do it! (Started crying) YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!

Police officer 5-(shoot her arm)
Marinette-(looked at them and closed her eyes and fell on the ground)

Later that night [ 11:59 P.M.]

Officer 1- I don't get it why would she kill her own parents? There has to be a reason on why?
Officer 2-(looked at the cell Marinette was unconscious in) I don't know it's odd she didn't have any weapon on her expect for this Staff here (he held the staff in his hand and looked at it)
Officer 2-(looked at the staff) Your right, but there's no blood on it?
Officer 1- True...lets question her tomorrow... We'll go investigate the house until then...
Adrien- WHERE IS SHE!? I DEMAND HER OUT HER CELL NOW!
Officer 1-(blocked him) Hold on sir she needs to be questioned!
Adrien- NO SHE CANT! SHE DIDNT KILL HER PARENTS!
Officer 2- Don't worry we'll let her out tomorrow when we finish questioning her!
Officer 1- For now on she'll rest until she wakes up!
Adrien-(looked at her in the cell) MARINETTE! I PROMISE ILL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!

The two officers pushed him out the door and closed it

Adrien-(looked down) How could anyone do this...(he walked home)
Marinette-(opened her eyes and blinked and looked around and got up with a sharp pain on her arm and she held it) Agh!
Officer 5-(looked at her in the cell) Good your awake (he opened the cell and walked in and walked to her)
Marinette- G-Go away! (She closed her eyes in fear)
Officer 5-(looked at her and her arm) I'm door I shoot you...
Marinette- You're the one who shoot me..?!
Officer 5-(looked at her) I had too, how old are you sweet heart?
Marinette- I-I'm 16 well I'll be turning 16..
Officer 5-(looked at her) Oh my I'm 16... I may be young to be an officer but I'm pretty handy with a gun (he smirks)
Marinette-(looked at him)
Officer 5-(held her chin up) Your pretty cute to be a killer 😌
Marinette- Ugh....I didn't kill my parents!
Officer 5- You don't have to yell about it...(looked around) Oh look we're alone (he smiles evilly)
Marinette-(looks at him and try's to move away from him)
Officer 5- Where do you think your going!? (Grabs her and pushed her down on the bed)
Marinette- AGH!? (She looked at him scared)
Officer 5- There's nothing to be afraid of (he placed his hand on her thigh with a smirk on his face)
Marinette-(started to shake)( A-Am I....going to be raped.....by an officer!? 😳)
Officer 5- Just try to relax....and let me do everything (he snickered and slides her skirt up)
Marinette-(looked at him and started to shake even more) N-No...Please...
Officer 5-( looked at her and griped her arms) YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! IM YOUR OFFICER AND I GET TO ORDER YOU!
Marinette-(looked shocked and shouted) ADRIEN! 😫

The day past and it was morning

Marinette-(her eyes were wide opened and her eyes had no shine in her eyes and her hand was dangling off the bed)
Officer 1-(walked to her cell and looked at her) Marinette, come with us
Marinette-(looked at him and tried to get up and try's to walk to the cell door)
Officer 5-(he was leaning on the wall and smiles and licked his lip)
Officer 1-(opens the cell door and walked to her and grabbed her arm and walked to the questioning room
Officer 5-(smirks) She was pretty aggressive last night... She didn't want me to touch her..... 😎