Flashback

{Chris}

{Chris}

Last night...

"Hey babe, I'm comin home in about 10 minutes. Be ready for me when I get there. You get the drift?" Chris said to me in the most unenthusiastic way he could.

I don't know whats been going on with him, but he's been acting out towards me for the last two months. I just don't get it.

When we first met a year ago, everything was amazing. We would talk about anything, do anything together and the sex, OMG it was the great. But lately it's just been slow, repetitive and all about him. I'd just lay there faking it just so he wouldn't get mad.

"Ok bae, just come in, the door will be unlocked. See ya!" I got out of bed and put on something I thought he would like.

"I'll put his favorite on!" I reach in the dresser and pulled out a teddy thong set, blue to be exact.

I heard the front door open, so I hurried up and put it on. I stood in front of the bedroom door, and in 10 seconds he walked in and froze.

"Hey bae!" I said seductively.

"What the hell is this?" He looked at in disgust. I stood there confused.

"Uh, you like it?" I tried to stand there looking sexy but i guess that didn't work, because next thing I know he had walked closer to me with his face turnt up.

"Do I like it?" He slightly raised his voice. " You look like a nasty ass Teletubby." He laughed low.

I looked at him. I cant believe he really just said that. I start to walk away when I get pulled back.

"Get off me Chris, I can't believe you." I pull away heading for my bathroom. He quickly grabbed my wrist and yanked me back. My arm popped back, my body feel into the floor and my head crashed into the side of the bed post.

As I try to get up he walks over. "Getcho fat ass off the floor," his nostrils flared up, "if you can."
While trying to grab on to the bed post, I'm pushed back down to the floor and he pins me down.

"Chris, stop it. Why do you do this every time, huh?" He looked at me and next thing I know, I see a hand coming down towards my eye. He left me there with the feeling of a burning pain and headache.

I am so accustom to the pain that I didn't even cry from it anymore. But I still ended up in the bed with him deep between my legs.....

Damn.

Flashback End