Part Five

You wake the next morning in a bed you have been before and in the arms if somebody you recognise very much. They have a warm embrace as their face is pressed into your hair and their arms are wrapped protectively around you.
"Oh my god! What happened? why am i here?" You sit up which alarms your holder who is now sat up with you and alert. Staring in amazement at the person you realise where you are, the large bedroom, an apartment styled room, that same vanilla smell...Demi's place.
"Demi what happened? how did i get here?" You relax your body abit as you know you're safe and with somebody you trust.
It's weird how you trust her so soon into the 'relationship' she's a teacher yeah so yeah you trust her already but you trust her more than a teacher, you trust her like a husband would trust a wife.
You shake your head and realise you are thinking too much.
"shhh calm down babe, I'll go make breakfast and we can talk then" she leaves you with a small kiss on the nose as she walks out the room.
You flop back into the bed, trying to remember last nights events. Your head hurts from thinking so you get up get dressed and follow demi. You smell a delicious scent and hurry as you are craving food right now.
You wrap your arms around their waist as you lean your head on their shoulder, planting a kiss on their soft rosy cheek.
"What you cooking good looking?" You say with a small giggle
"Banana pancakes, they are good for hangovers so I thought we should have them" they fake a cough and pronounce your name during it.
"Oh shush up, besides I can't really remember what happened last night" "Good so we can re-jog our minds and talk about...last night"
you bow your head as you could have done something bad, but you can't remember. You set the small table with plates and silver ware, making sure everything is perfect.
"Are you done yet?" you slouch yourself down on the seat as a fresh batch if banana pancakes are placed infront of you. Your eyes widen in excitement as the scent fills your nose.
"Oh my god it smells so good" You take a bite out of the pancake and sink into your seat even more "It tastes even better, i didn't think you could cook stud muffin" you wink at her as she smiles and sits at the table with her own plate of pancakes.
"How did i end up here? i was at Drew's party"
Demi gives a nervous laugh before replying to you,
"well ummm, i was out last night on my night drive and i saw a young girl throwing up at the side of the road, just some clumsy teen i though until i got closer and realised it was you. I couldn't just leave you there so I put you in my car and drove back here"
You finish off your pancakes as you cover your face with your hands
"Oh my god im so sorry you had to see me like that" Demi giggles at your embarrassment but re assures you
"Don't worry, ive seen worse. But anyway, why were you out on your own at 3 o'clock in the morning (y/n)?!"
"I...um...i guess i just had too much to drink" you panic as you suddenly remember what had happened.
It all comes flooding back as you burst into tears and push yourself up from the chair as you run towards the bedroom.
"(y/n)" Demi grabs your wrist and spins you round "Baby tell me what's wrong?" She pulls you into a hug as you cry into the crook of her neck and start finding it hard to breathe
"I I am so sorry baby, I didn't mean to do it I promise" you sob out the words into Demi's neck as she tightens her grip around you and leads you to sit down on the couch.
You calm yourself down abit and begin speaking again,
"Well it started when i walked in to the kitchen and saw Drew, he was so flirty and i myself am a flirty person so it was just friendly until he have me a drink and I started feeling abit energetic and really sexual..." Demi's face drops as she starts to guess what has happened "...i never wanted it to happen, i think Drew put something in my drink because i had no control of my body and i promise if i did i would have walked out.
but umm basically we had sex but babe please here me out" Demi's face burst into a bright furious red "babe calm down please" you cup her face but she doesn't react "besides you'll be pleased to hear that i umm was kind of thinking about you when it was happening and i might of moaned your name..." you clench your eyes expecting the worst until you hear a loud laugh coming from demi, you open your eyes and furrow your eyebrows in confusion.
"you're not mad?"
"of course im mad, he went near my girl and that's wrong.
But the fact that you moaned my name was pretty funny and kinda sexy" she gives you wink as you kiss eachother passionately.
"Now im gonna have to take my anger out on you" she gives you a wink and pushes you down on the couch whilst laying on top of you.