Part Two

CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT.

You sit in your car staring at the small piece of paper that is in your hands, you keep letting out long deep breathes until you finally open the car door and step out. Letting the mild air hit your face, you walk towards the tall apartment building and make your way inside towards the elevator. You look back at the room number and press a specific button on the panel. You are wearing short denim short, a white tank top, black converse and a black beanie. You tug nervously at your arm and watch as the number on the screen gradually becomes higher and higher and higher...DING
The doors open infront of you as you step out and past an old couple, you smile at them as they return the gesture.
143-144-145-146...room 147.
Your heart feels like it stopped and fell out of your chest, you turn to face the door and you mumble words to yourself becoming even more nervous. You knock on the door 3 times, feeling that's not enough but yet too many. A thousand thoughts are running through your mind as your breathing becomes heavier, you go to turn and walk away but before you do the door swings open and reveals a small curvy woman dresses in a seducing, red, silk gown.
"hi Miss (lastname)" Demi's low raspy voice calls you as she stands back opening the door insisting that you come inside. You walk inside her homely apartment and are instantly hit with an arousing aroma of vanilla scene yes candles and roses.
Whilst inspecting the room you feel arms wrap around your waist and lips pressed against your neck.
Your mouth drops as you let out a slight moan as Miss Lovato sucks on and kisses on your pulse point.
"miss...miss..." you let her name escape your lips as you bite down on your moist throbbing lips.
Demi's mouth moves closer to your ear until you can feel her hot breath on your ear lobe "call me demi" sending shivers down your spine and you can't contain yourself any longer, you turn around and push demi up against the wall as you press your bodies close together and starts making our passionately.
After holding your breath for a strong few minutes you pull away and stare into her eyes, she takes no time to pull you towards her bedroom and straight onto her bed as she unties her robe.
You help her pull it off as she climbs on top of you and relaxes on you, you hold her waist whilst grinding on her crotch.
"Are you ready for punishment?" Demi lifts her upper body and winks at you.
You nod your head in excitement as Demi walks over to a small table, your eyes follow her as you also start to remove your unwanted clothes leaving you in only your new red underwear. She turns around but now she is wearing her glasses which make her look even hotter than you ever fantasised about.
"Now, Miss.(lastname) you have been a bad bad girl" she walks over to you painfully slow as your sexual frustration is on another level.
You can't manage to speak but just stay silent and you realise that your lip is bleeding from biting too hard. You touch your lip lightly before demi ounces on you,
"let me kiss it better baby" She takes no time and kisses your lips softly and starts to turn the kiss into a French one as she starts sucking in the sore area of your lip.
"Demi...fuck me now" you whisper in her ear which makes demi even more vulnerable and horny.
"your wish is my command" she leaves a hot kiss on your lips as she trails more kisses and hickeys down your neck and jawline.
You arch your back in pleasure and explore her body with your hands.
She finally reaches your chest as she unclasps your bra quickly and throws it across the room. She teases you powerfully but not for too long as she gives in and gives you what you begged for, she then comes back up to your lips and forces her tongue into your mouth. You feel her thigh being pressed against your centre as Demi moves it back and forth painfully slow whilst breathing against your lips. You can't hold your moans that scream out of your lips which make demi smirk.
"Cum for me baby" Demi says whilst biting on your earlobe. You bite into her neck as you feel your climax approaching, you thrust your hips against Demi's thigh until all your fluids are covering Demi's thigh. She rolls of off you and breathes a long breath whilst you lay there panting like a dog after a long run.
"I wouldn't want to give you anymore detentions now would i?" Demi says seductively and sarcastically.
"im gonna be a bad girl all the time and wear that short skirt everyday, Miss.Lov-Demi" you look at her and you both lose yourself on eachothers eyes and smile.