I ponder a few ideas running widely through my imagination. The first one is a simple plot but a hard cover up: I walk up to Caleb's apartment, stab or shoot him depending on what Igs and Collin and I agree on, and dump the body in the lake- not forgetting to pull the teeth out so he can't be identified. But the hard part with that is the blood. If not cleaned up properly it could sleep through the floor boards or even one left over drop can get me me life in prison.

Option two is to kidnap him. Get Lip to drag him to an dark alleyway with his manipulation skills, knock him out, gag him and tie him up and cut his body parts off one by one until he's nothing but a pile of bones. But it's the same as the last scenario, with a bigger factor of having Lip involved. If I got Lip arrested, Ian would never forgive me.

The problem with all these is that Ian would be so disappointed in me if he found out what I did.

So I ponder around with a third suggestion before throwing it at Ian. "We could wait it out and see how long he pretends to act like nothing happens. Then, when someone eventually snaps, we can see what the stupid fucker does." Ian shoots me a skeptical look, but it fades as he considers the plan.

"That's actually really smart, Mickey." He replies as I smirk contently with myself.

"Yeah, well the other two involved murder and torture. Didn't think you'd be too happy with those two." I inform him as he chuckles. The laugh doesn't sound hearty. It's sounds pained and nervous and makes my stomach tie into a string of knots.

I suggestively rustle my hand through Ian's firey hair and shoot him a reassuring glance to tell him that everything will be alright as he nods in response. Ian's eyes start to bob up and down tiredly, and his eyelids droop in exhaustion as he falls asleep, making practically no effort to do so. I lean down to kiss him and start to drift off myself, which never lasts for more than a few seconds.

The door swings open, Mandy walking inside with Iggy and Collin behind her, arguing about some stupid nerd shit like Pokemon. "I like Charmander more than Squirtle because fire has more effect than water." Iggy insists, sounding like an idiot just by the way he pronounces his words.

"You're fuckin' dumb. Squirte's evolution Blastoise does so much more damage then Charizard, dumb ass." Collin replies knowingly as Iggy rolls his eyes.

"Nuh-uh." Iggy defends, sounding like a fucking four year old as Collin shoves him and Iggy shouts in response.

"Hey! Will you two cut it the fuck out! You're both stupid as shit so make yourselves useful and take some fucking showers so I don't have to smell dog shit all the time." Mandy demands and I snort amusedly as Colin climbs upstairs and Iggy walks into his old room.

"Come in." I say sarcastically, waiting for the bickering to end before I speak. Watching the two of those dip shits fight is entertaining because you then realize who's smarter- and is always right, may I add. Iggy's a dumb as a pile of rocks; at least Collin knows how to count to sixty.

Mandy looks down at Ian, and it's strange that she's just noticing the sleeping boy in my lap now. But, then again, watching two morons battle about stupid shit gets really distracting. Mandy eyes me up and down, staring at Ian, trying to decipher if this is real. I glare up at her in annoyance, her cue to stop.

"Take a fuckin' picture. It'll last longer." I say sarcastically, tensing my bicep for a hard and painful punch- though I'd never admit that it hurts to anyone, not even if my life depended on it. Instead, she takes my advice and pulls out her phone, snapping a picture. "Ha ha ha. Very clever." I say in a monotone voice, rolling my eyes at her ridiculousness.

She ignores my sarcasm and sits down on the coffee table in front of me. "So are you guys back together? Lip told me what happened with Caleb."

"Are you and Lip back together?" I ask, avoiding her question.

"I asked first, Shithead." She wines, pushing my head into the back of the couch.

"And I asked second. What's your point, Bitchface?" I tease as she painfully socks me in the arm and I wince, it hurts even more due to the fact that I wasn't prepared.

"In answer to your question, maybe. We're working on it." She says, vaguely beaming to the point where a grin appears on her pale face. I smile back, seeing that it's been a long ass time since I've seen Mandy happy. And knowing that she's of such glee reassures me for her and her future.

"We're unofficial." I inform Mandy and she lets out a girly squeal. "Cut it out with that shit, will ya?" I hiss as she kicks my ankle.

________________________________

A long stretch of time passes; us talking about dumb shit until I look up at her, blonde hair the color of a a dirty stack of hay, blue eyes like the ocean and a half-disintegrated cigarette in between her teeth. She looks like shit and I start to worry as she apparently notices, placing a reassuring hand on my jumpy leg.

"I'm alright, Mick. I'm okay. Don't worry about it." She says, and I can hear the lie in her voice as I grab her wrist, not forceful enough to hurt her but in a threatening way so she knows I'm serious. I know that my shit excuse for a father has something to do with this. She was fine a few days ago so what the fuck's up?

"Mandy. Don't fucking lie to me. I can see right through you. Fucking twin senses or some shit. The fuck did Terry do to you?" I ask, clenching my jaw in anticipation. She bites the inside of her cheek as she turns her head in shame. I grunt in anger and almost wake up Ian from trying to fling myself towards the door. I look over at my teary-eyed sister and pull her into me as she groans into my shoulder.

"Jesus Christ, Mands. He did it again?" I mumble into her ear, and it makes her pull away from me. I look at her with a pained expression and cry out, "Fuck, Mandy! If he hits you ya gotta fucking tell me!"

"Mickey." Mandy finally says before sighing. "I handled Terry. Pulled a gun on him. Don't worry about me this time, worry about Ian." She insists as I look at her in confusion.

"The fuck? No, Mandy, why would I need to do that?"

She squeezes her eyes shut and sighs, taking a long drag of her cigarette and looking up at me regretfully. "Terry was on the phone with some of his guys. I heard his say Ian's name more than once and something about death and alleyways and shit. I think he's gonna try to kill Ian, Mickey." She informs me as I take a jagged breath and pinch the bridge of my nose to stop my mind from racing, which helps for a short five seconds before anger and rage heat up in my chest.

"Shit." I mumble, gripping Ian even tighter. He struggles for breath at one point as I loosen my hold. I suddenly feel protective and terrified and mad, all in one. My muscles tense as I think about the things Terry would do to Ian if he got his hands on him and I gulp, a hard lump painfully sitting in my throat.

"Shit." I insinuate once again as I stare at Mandy, fear in my eyes. "Shit."

blue ; gallavichजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें