Chapter 5

Zakari
June 2016
Miami, Florida

I woke up in an empty and unfamiliar bed. On god though, it's got to be one of the most comfortable. I sat up and looked at the time on my phone. It is now 3:00 in the afternoon. The door opened and Jamila stood before me in grey booty shorts and a bra.

"Well well well, look who's  up." She said walking in fully.

"Good Morning to you too." I smirked.

"It's afternoon."

"You know what I mean."

"Anyway, you never told me what happened last night." She said laying beside me on her stomach.

"Well" I started. "She saw those dirty text you sent."

"And she broke up with you ?"

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean, not exactly."

"She went crazy at first, cursing, and trying to fight a nigga. Then as soon as I said I'm sorry, she got calm."

"Yo that's crazy."

"Yea I know, we're gonna have to try a different approach." She nodded in agreement. "You know what else is crazy ?"

"What ?" She asked looking up at me.

"How your ass just sits there........ all perfect and shit." We both started laughing.

"Were you staring at my butt the whole time? "

"I can't help it, it's right there." She blushed as I looked dead in her eyes. I feel like she got a thing for me but I'm not all the way sure. Her eyes are so mesmerizing though. A mixture between lust and interest filled my eyes. I really want to give her all this dick. I can lowkey feel a deep connection between the two of us. There's something in those beautiful eyes. Something so fearful and petrifying that's it's stopping me from seeing into her soul.

"You hungry ?" She asked breaking eye contact.

"Yea, you gon cook for me ?" She stood up.

"Who else is gonna cook ?" She asked in a duh tone.

"Don't get smart." I said looking over her body. The way those shorts are fitting, that's bound to get shorty fucked up at any moment.

"Don't make me fuck your life up." She smirked

"Those shorts are bouta make me fuck yo life up." I said throwing the cover off of me.

"Hurry up and shower, I'm gonna make a snack."

Jamila

I walked in the kitchen pulling out bread, butter and cheese. I grabbed a pan putting it on the stove and started making my sandwich step by step just like my mother taught me. I couldn't help but think about Zakari and his mannish ways. The way he's just so blunt, turns me on. I can picture him right now, in the shower. Water running down his chest, finding its way through every path down to his.... Wait, what am I thinking ?

I plugged my phone up to the stereo putting my music on shuffle. The first song that came on is Touch by Omarion. I began dancing while I continued to cook. I did a smooth body roll and felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I kept grinding with him behind me following suit.

"Just back into it and let it touch." He sung. We both began to laugh historically. "Yo we are both so lame for that."

"This used to be my song though." I said taking the sandwiches out of the pan.