Chapter 4

Zakari Printon
Wednesday June 2016
Miami, Florida

I woke up bright and early this morning. Jamila made me feel some type of way last night and I didn't see her anymore after she left the room. Don't let my success fool you, I come from the streets and I'll never forget that. Jamila just don't know I will fuck her like we been together for years.

** few hours later **

I stepped out of the elevator onto Jamila's floor and walked towards her office.

"Good afternoon Mr. Printon, do you have an appointment ?"

"No but she should be expecting me." I said walking into her office. She was sitting at her desk on the phone. I can tell she's in a deep conversation about something important because she never even looked up at me. She looks sexy as hell right now. I can just picture her in what she had on last night.

"Zakari"

"Huh"

"I asked are you ready to go" she said grabbing her purse.

"Oh yea, my bad." I followed her out of her office and into the elevator, watching her ass jiggle in the skirt she had on.

"Zakari"

"Huh"

"I asked where are we going" she pressed the button for the lobby.

"It's a surprise"

"A surprise ? It's only lunch" she chuckled

"What you don't like surprises ?"

"I do but only to a certain extent." We walked down the street to this restaurant called the Biscayne Tavern. "This was your surprise?" She laughed.

"Girl you better be happy I'm feeding you at all." I chuckled.

"Whatever" we walked in and the hostess escorted us to a table in the back where it wasn't many people around.

"Hi I'm Justin and I'll be your server today, Can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

"Yea can I have a lemonade"

"Water with a beer"

"Ok I'll be right back"

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm 26 years old and single. I graduated from Spelman, I'm originally from Atlanta but majority of my family lives here so yea."

"You graduated from Spelman ?" I asked shocked but not so shocked. The waiter came back with our drinks and took our order.

"Yea I did" she said sipping her drink.

"Then why the hell are you a stripper. You are very smart and plus you have a good job." She laughed and I looked at her confusingly

"Thank you, but I am not a stripper."

"Am I tripping ?" I questioned myself seriously.
"It was you who gave me a lap dance last night right."

"Yea, it was me."

"So why are you lying "

"I'm not lying"

"Bruh" she laughed some more.

"I'm sorry" she giggled. "I don't strip, the staff was extremely low last night that why I was out on the floor. I actually own Club Mix."