11

Calum

"Alice!" Ella ran to the door, opening it and flinging herself onto a girl. I shrugged, said hi when the girl walked in, and went into the kitchen.

I poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms, and sat next to Michael. He sighed, and I just looked at him. "You okay?"

"Yeah." he smirked, "Just such a shame you won't be able to nail Ella for a week."

I rolled my eyes, "We don't fuck. Even if we did, why wouldn't I be able to for a week?"

"Alice is staying over for a week, but hey, where is Luke? And Ash?"

"Upstairs, probably fucking. Oops, sorry, I forgot you're in love with Luke." I laughed, glaring at him.

"Oh shut up," he stood, running upstairs. I laughed and walked in the living room and sat next to Ella.

I pulled her onto my lap, as she struggled to get away and continue talking to Alice her beautiful, long, brown hair went in her face. I held on tighter and she looked at me, her hazel eyes piercing through my boring brown ones.

"Cal, let me go." she squirmed some more.

"What's the magic word?" I smirked.

She sighed, "Please?"

I laughed, tickling her. "Nope, it's actually cheese, but fine. I love youu."

I kissed her on the cheek and let her go, and she instantly flopped down next to me. She kissed my cheek quickly and then my lips, slowly then roughly. She had me drowning in pleasure, feeling hazy and breathless. I wish we could've stayed like that forever, but she had a friend over.

She pulled away, and smirked. "As if I'd fuck you in front of my friend. I don't like threesomes, I don't share."

I rolled my eyes. Truthfully, we'd never even had sex. I wanted to, and have had such, unbelievable urges, but never once acted on them. I assume she hadn't either, but who knows if she's even had a sexual attraction to me.

She rolled over next to her friend and flopped her head on her friends lap. I stood, walking upstairs. On the way up, I wondered if her and I would ever have sex, or if we'd even last at all. If this would just be a 2 month thing, or a life-time thing.

Knowing my luck, I'd fuck it all up, and it would be a two month thing. Not even that. I hoped it would last for a bit though.

We weren't even dating though, I wasn't fooling anyone. I walked into my room to find Michael and Luke making out, and I slowly shut the door. I walked into Michael's cave and flopped down on the part of the bed that wasn't covered by pizza boxes.

That's where all of the pizza goes. Should've known.

I smiled, closing my eyes, hugging some pizza boxes imagining they were Ella. I fell way too hard for someone who wasn't even my girlfriend that I was imagining pizza boxes were her. I could only imagine how horrible it'd be when she started hating me for whatever I may do.

"Goodnight," I whispered to the pizza boxes and dozed off to sleep.