4

Ella

In the whole process of being adopted and trying to get Calum to fall for me, I forgot I was still 16. I still had to go to Hell-I mean school. Silly me. I always get those two mixed up.

Sadly, Ashton had to remind me. Considering he was the fatherly figure, though I didn't look to any of them as fathers. They were all too immature, but they were around my age, so I didn't expect them to be.

Ashton charged in my room and threw marshmallows at me in attempt to wake me up. When that didn't work, he threw the whole bag at me. I'm a light sleeper, so I awoke to that. He started yelling to me about how they had enrolled me in a school and I needed to go like right at that moment or I would miss school.

"What harm could it do if I miss the first day?" I asked, rolling over.

He pulled the blanket off of me, "A lot. Get up, Ella."

I stood, rolling my eyes. He looked at me, his eyes wide. "You didn't change last night? Perfect. You're going in that."

I looked down at my clothes. A Nirvana tee and black shorts. I shrugged, "Am I at least allowed to like brush my hair?"

"Shit, you don't have a brush. Uh, hang on." He left the room, hearing him run down the stairs.

"Luke!" his voice almost echoed through the house as he yelled Luke over and over, until it finally stopped. Then footsteps began running back up the stairs and he gave me a brush. "It's Luke's, clean it out or he will kill you. Don't use his hair to make clones or any weird shit either."

I rolled my eyes, "Because that was my first thought. I just don't want to look like shit in school."

"It's impossible for you to look like shit, angel," Ashton kissed my forehead and literally skipped out of the room.

I walked to the big mirror or the dresser, brushing my hair. I cringed at the thought of going to school without makeup, but I shrugged it off. I cleaned Luke's brush, in fear of being killed, and returned it to Ashton. He literally picked me up, handed me to Calum, and gave Luke the brush.

"Drive her to school, please," he demanded, but nicely.

Calum carried me to the car and shoved me in it, shutting the passenger door once he placed me. I put my seat belt on, and he looked at it as he got in. "Pussy," he mumbled under his breath.

I shrugged, not allowing him to know that bothered me. I had a very valid reason for being terrified in cars and putting on my seatbelt every chance I got.

Calum dropped me off at the high school and winked to me as I got out. I rolled my eyes, shutting the door behind me. I walked in, and quickly realized Calum had dropped me off at one of the preppiest schools.

"Fuck."

•••
okay, hi. she should honestly stop rolling her eyes, she's going to fucking roll her eyes into the back of her head. idk who i ship her with even tbh. so like. who do you ship Ella with most? calum, Luke, michael, or ashton? i don't know who i'm leaning towards, if anyone. anywho, ty for reading. i literally almost have 100 reads already, what? hOw the hell? not complaining, but yoikes. i'm off to play gta or some shit. byeeee.