Wedding and Baby

My POV
It was the big day for Dark and I. I was so happy that Dark and I were getting married today and I was also 9 months along with his child. I couldn't be happier and we had it in October

--time skip my POV still--
Just as I finished getting ready I heard moans from the next room. Just as I walk in I see Dark with a bra on his head "DARK WHAT THE FUCK" I yell as he looks up with a surprised look "WHY DO YOU HAVE A BRA ON YOUR HEAD?" I yell as I then realize it was mine "But I heard moans. Where you?" I say as he nods zipping up his pants and walks over to me "I just couldn't help but think of you" he says kissing me softly. He then pulls away "you look absolutely gorgeous in the dress especially with the baby belly" he says putting a hand on my stomach then finishes up getting dressed and walks out. Just as I finished up too before going out. 'I am so nervous but also really happy' I think to myself  as he walks out. I sigh in happiness as I walk out too.

My POV
I walk out as the music starts and as everyone stands up facing me ad I walk down the Isle looking at Dark with Mark , Jack ,Pewds ,Cry and Ken behind him. We then say our vows and kiss then walk down the Isle for the party I was so excited for
Party starts
All the YouTubers I knew
(Mark,Jack,Pewdie, ken,Cry,Daz black,Matthew lush,makemebad,Pinkstylist,onision etc) and ALL my family and friends  where there dancing having the their lives (although my mom wasn't happy I was pregnant and she wouldn't be irl either) but until then everyone was having fun. I had gone to a room with Dark and talked for a bit until my water broke just as it happened Dark brings us to the hospital in a heartbeat with his magic and tells them what is going on then rushes me to a room.
Later
After I had the baby everyone shows up to meet them and whatnot. After everyone had left I was holding her just admiring them as Dark lays beside me looking at them. "Lilly and Jace" I say as the nurse comes in to take them til we can leave.

Darks POV
"you okay baby girl?" I ask as I turn her head to look at me. "Yea. I'm just glad to be married to you and that we have two precious kids" she says happily cuddling into me falling asleep.
'Man am I ever happy to have her.
She is everything to me she means everything to me she means the world to me. I love her with all my heart. And I'm glad that she accepted to become a full demon'

It took me awhile to write this but u hope you like it